1st cruise as platinum, free Internet minutes?

JEM4205

Besides the free internet don't forget the two free drink coupons and the Atlas you will get every year. Congrats on the new level.

We just hit Platinum but my wife enjoys looking at the atlas so I have gotten it (for free) the last 3 years. I just ask for it on the Princess site and it's sent to me. I don't recall ever using it myself but, like I said, she does like to look at it sometimes.

As for a Platinum party or lunch or whatever... I'll just wait and see if anything is offered. Our first cruise as Platinum will the the 17 day Panama Canal transit on Coral in September. I'm glad we will be able to sail on her before she gets rebuilt as we've never sailed on Coral or Island.

As for a Platinum party or lunch or whatever... I'll just wait and see if anything is offered. Our first cruise as Platinum will the the 17 day Panama Canal transit on Coral in September. I'm glad we will be able to sail on her before she gets rebuilt as we've never sailed on Coral or Island.

You are going to have a great time. The PES lounge will be in Explorer's (probably) and there will be a Captain's Circle party somewhere. That was one of my favorite cruises on one of my favorite ships.

[ Correct, haven't been on Princess since last March. I'm ok; DH is not. So we must stay close to home and just grab short caribbean cruises which do not entail flying. I believe this will not change any time soon.

Sorry to hear about your DH but at least you are still able to cruise. Good luck and have fun.

On short cruises (3-5 days?) they typically don't have a Captain's Circle party with a free drink so PE's get a drink coupon each. They still do the PES "party" 5-7PM with hors d'ouerves, the $5 Drink Of The Day, but no free drinks.

On short cruises (3-5 days?) they typically don't have a Captain's Circle party with a free drink so PE's get a drink coupon each. They still do the PES "party" 5-7PM with hors d'ouerves, the $5 Drink Of The Day, but no free drinks.

Now that I think about it. We were on a 3 day and a couple single days. This is when we had the free drinks.

Edited by BCCRUSINGCOUPLE

Just what can a Platinum expect to receive on a 7-day sailing??????

From the Princess web site

cc_mp_plat_mem_mendoza.gif

Includes all Ruby Member benefits plus:

Complimentary Cruise Atlas^

Every year you will automatically receive a copy of our Princess Cruise Atlas. It includes details on all itineraries and sailings for that year, making it easy for you to plan ahead.

Preferred Check-In

When you arrive at the port, don’t wait in line. You, along with your family or guests that are traveling with you in the same stateroom will be invited to use the Preferred Check-In desk to help expedite your embarkation.

Platinum Disembarkation Lounge

In recognition of your loyalty, and to make your last morning with us more enjoyable, we invite Platinum Members to use the Platinum Disembarkation Lounge, offering light refreshments and peace while you await disembarkation.

Complimentary Internet Credit#

Each Platinum Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle member will receive a complimentary Internet credit to be used either on the computers in our Internet Cafés or wireless Internet on the passenger’s personal wireless device. The amount of complimentary Internet is determined by the length of the sailing.

7 days or less 150 minutes

8-20 days 250 minutes

21+ days 500 minutes

As a Platinum Captain’s Circle Member you will be recognized as such when you initially log on to the Internet onboard. Upon the initial log on you will see a screen which shows you how many complimentary minutes you are eligible to receive. In addition, you will have the opportunity to select more minutes at the available rates. This offer is only available at the time of the initial log on.

Only usage exceeding the allotted amounts will be charged to your onboard folio. The Internet activation fee of $3.95 is waived for Platinum and Elite Princess Captain’s Circle Members.

*Members are eligible for a higher tier on the next cruise following completion of necessary cruises and/or cruise days. Land portion of cruisetour does not apply.

^For UK and AU/NZ Members, your Cruise Atlas is mailed out upon request. UK Members please call 0845 355 0065, AU Members please call 1300 300 528, NZ Members please call 0800 444 786.

#Subject to availability. Not combinable with any other Internet offer.

Edited by caribill