E-docs question

junetraveler2014

If you go to the on-line check in page where it shows all the required items are green checked. Scroll down further, if the e-doc's have been issued there should be an adobe symbol there. click print out if desired. Then scroll down further and the area for you to order luggage tags is there. As indicated anywhere from 49 days out they should start showing up. The print out of the e-doc's is about 16 pages. I print about 3 and put the rest of the disclaimer on the computer I'll be taking.

I am sailing on May 8th and received the notice that my Edocs were

ready about a week ago.....I ordered my luggage tags and they arrived

yesterday.

Since you are sailing very late in May I am guessing you will be receiving

your email within another couple of weeks.

I am trying to do online booking right now and I am having a terrible time. I put stuff in and it sends me to a the front page,I reenter stuff and it says they are editing it right now and to try back later. What is going on?

Laura

I just had an issue with my e-docs. I leave April 13th. I filled out my online check-in, waited a few days and nothing. I called and the rep said 3 weeks before your cruise you will get them. It was 3 weeks before. Waited a few days and called again. They were stuck in outer space. Took 3 more calls for the document department to "push" them through as they said. And the reason they were stuck was either because of using Choice Air or the fact that I booked over 2 years in advance. They didn't know for sure. Just hope my luggage tags make it. Moral or story, keep calling when it gets closer and your docs haven't appeared. The end.

was finally able to finish up mine and it has a place that says print. Does that mean I can print them and luggage tags out now? If I print them,can I print them again later if my printer does not work right?

Laura

Yes, you can reprint as long as you didn't delete your e-doc's for some reason.

I think the tags where on page 3.

There is a picture of the luggage tag but it says "they are not real luggage tags,please us official luggage tags". Will they be sent to me? I know I can get some at the pier,but the bus I am taking requires you have luggage labeled before you get on the bus.

Laura

There is a picture of the luggage tag but it says "they are not real luggage tags,please us official luggage tags". Will they be sent to me? I know I can get some at the pier,but the bus I am taking requires you have luggage labeled before you get on the bus.

Laura

You will have to request them on the web site. I believe it is under the "On Line Check In" page on the lower left hand side.

Enjoy your cruise.....

Laura

Hi Laura, you actually order the tags from Celebrity and they will

send them via snail mail. I just got mine yesterday. You are looking

at a picture but that is not a hard copy.

Once you receive the email from Celebrity saying your Edocs ready....

then there will be a link on your reservation to click on and order

your luggage tags.

Hi Laura, you actually order the tags from Celebrity and they will

send them via snail mail. I just got mine yesterday. You are looking

at a picture but that is not a hard copy.

Once you receive the email from Celebrity saying your Edocs ready....

then there will be a link on your reservation to click on and order

your luggage tags.

I was able to print edocs but no link to luggage tags. I will wait a few days and look again under my online booking docs.

Laura

Are Xpress pass and e docs the same?

Nope, they are not. Once you make your final payment the Xpress

is automatically ready to be printed.

The Edocs? Celebrity will send you an email telling you when they

are ready.

So if we leave May 1st, isn't that unusual that we don't have our edocs yet?

I sail the week after you and got mine a little over a week ago.

I bet you will get yours soon......if not, you could call Celebrity.

You should be able to print your Xpress though.

My TA sent me the E-doc (aka guest ticket booklet) for our May 12 cruise two days ago. There is a printable luggage tag on page 15 that shows our cabin & ship w/ sail date. It even has the fold lines with tape instructions. The same ticket booklet is available to me online for downloading/printing under online check-in and it also has the printable luggage tag. However I ordered mine via snail mail too.

So if we leave May 1st, isn't that unusual that we don't have our edocs yet?

Yes, it is unusual. Did you perhaps book flights thru Choice Air? That can create a delay.

(I sail May 15th and received my edocs yesterday.)

Nope, they are not. Once you make your final payment the Xpress

is automatically ready to be printed.

The Edocs? Celebrity will send you an email telling you when they

are ready.

I get it now. So what I printed out is the Xpress. Then what are the Edocs? So guess I don't really understand and am now more confused.

Laura

I get it now. So what I printed out is the Xpress. Then what are the Edocs? So guess I don't really understand and am now more confused.

Laura

The Xpress pass is the barcoded sheet with your payment guarantee that you need to sign and hand in when checking in at the port. The Edoc, aka Guest ticket booklet, is all their terms and conditions of the cruise (aka the cruise contract) with general and specific information about your booking.

Edited by ChucktownSteve

The Xpress pass is the barcoded sheet with your payment guarantee that you need to sign and hand in when checking in at the port. The Edoc, aka Guest ticket booklet, is all their terms and conditions of the cruise (aka as the cruise contract) with general and specific information about your booking.

So I will get an email about the Edoc and then I print the whole thing or just the luggage tags?

Laura

So I will get an email about the Edoc and then I print the whole thing or just the luggage tags?

Laura

I never print my edoc. Just save it on my computer. Maybe I'll print the first couple of pages with the specific cruise info including itinerary. I like the luggage tags you can order once you're 49 days from sailing. They're free and hold up better than the paper printed one you may do on your printer...especially if it's raining when you embark.

Laura

I didn't get an email...I logged into X every couple days when I knew we were closing in on 45 days until sail. Then, I drilled down into"already booked?" and "on-line check-in" and there were the cruise docs (ticket contract). I print my colored personalized luggage tags, found at the end of the ticket contract, because I have Cruise Critic luggage tag sheaths which, by the way, are just great!

Edited by tnfcruise