Independence of the seas JS 9598/9548?

Thanks Bob,

Are you aware of a noise problem with the elevators being right in front of the 9548 door. and a few people have commented that 9544 is smaller? Is 9548 is normal size JS.

Thanks for any comments this will be our 25th Anniversary and our first time in a JS. We will be with 4 other couples mostly towards the back of the boat. and we have never cruised in the front mostly in the back and middle.

Thanks Bob,

Are you aware of a noise problem with the elevators being right in front of the 9548 door. and a few people have commented that 9544 is smaller? Is 9548 is normal size JS.

Thanks for any comments this will be our 25th Anniversary and our first time in a JS. We will be with 4 other couples mostly towards the back of the boat. and we have never cruised in the front mostly in the back and middle.

We have had 9544, 9548, and the opposite staterooms too, and heard no noise from the elevators. The staterooms all appeared to be the same size.

Can anybody tell me how to find folks that are sailing on the week of 4/19? I also was trying to register for the Meet and Mingles party. But didn't seem like there was one. I found it hard to believe. No one called up a get-together?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Can anybody tell me how to find folks that are sailing on the week of 4/19? I also was trying to register for the Meet and Mingles party. But didn't seem like there was one. I found it hard to believe. No one called up a get-together?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1992035

Above is the link to their roll call. You'll find your folks there. If the cruise is 7 nights or longer, there should be a Meet and Mingle set up.

Hope that helps...:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1992035

Above is the link to their roll call. You'll find your folks there. If the cruise is 7 nights or longer, there should be a Meet and Mingle set up.

Hope that helps...:D

OMG, how did you do that? I've tried all keywords I could think of, just couldn't find anything! Thanks so much! :)

Yeah, unfortunately this is a 6-night cruise... bummer.... why did they make such a rule? :confused: :(

OMG, how did you do that? I've tried all keywords I could think of, just couldn't find anything! Thanks so much! :)

Yeah, unfortunately this is a 6-night cruise... bummer.... why did they make such a rule? :confused: :(

Check with your roll call people. They may already have an informal Meet & Mingle scheduled.

Thanks Bob,

Hi cruisers. We were on the Indy in Jan for the 8 day and loved cabin 9548. No noise at all. We were on the Freedom in 9548 also last year . Bob , The Villages , Florida and had the same cabin .

hi cruisers. We were on the indy in jan for the 8 day and loved cabin 9548. No noise at all. We were on the freedom in 9548 also last year . Bob , the villages , florida and had the same cabin .

thanks!:d