Help with RCI website

I am becoming so frustrated :mad: trying to use this "new improved" version of RCI's website...any tips :confused: Just back from an RCI cruise (Asia) and I'm at a loss for words on this unfriendly user version :eek:

The homepage is new, but logging-in to your account gets you back to the old account page you are used to. Although I've seen some updates, clearly IT and user interface is not where RCI is putting its money. They system is better than it was a few years ago, but really needs a top to bottom overhaul. Just be patient and you'll be able to do what you need.

I am becoming so frustrated :mad: trying to use this "new improved" version of RCI's website...any tips :confused: Just back from an RCI cruise (Asia) and I'm at a loss for words on this unfriendly user version :eek:

I too had trouble but I found it helped a lot to clear my browser history and cookies then tried again and it was much better.

I too had trouble but I found it helped a lot to clear my browser history and cookies then tried again and it was much better.

Ive done that too and each time I do a new search, I have to do that step over again . It is a pain in the you know what.

What is the specific problem you are having?

What is the specific problem you are having?

Everything about using the new version...basically...I hate it...but thought some might have mastered it and have some quick tips. I especially hate having to input date of when I want to start and end a cruise..much having to repeat these steps.

The homepage is new, but logging-in to your account gets you back to the old account page you are used to. Although I've seen some updates, clearly IT and user interface is not where RCI is putting its money. They system is better than it was a few years ago, but really needs a top to bottom overhaul. Just be patient and you'll be able to do what you need.

Thanks was hoping this would work but even after logging in it's still that XXXX new version :mad::(

FWIW, I needed to update my saved links. On links where I did not, I could not get the search functionality to work. I typically check once or so per day for price drops so I'm in there a lot. If you are using saved links perhaps that's adding to your frustration?