April 1, 2015 Platinum Perks Update

hpecorari

Dear Cruise Passengers,

If you are unable to pay the DSC, UDP, UBP, & room service delivery charges along with convenience fees of 18% - We kindly ask that you hand over your one or both kidneys, liver, spleen, and/ or pancreas for subtitute payment alternative. Thank you for cooperation and continue patronage in this matter, it is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

NCL Holding

P.S. - The policy applies to passengers ages 21 and up, due to legal representation and medical restrictions international waters. Offering anyone underage internal organs listed will not be allowed. *

* Subject to change without notice.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Edited by maywell

Dear Cruise Passengers,

If you are unable to pay the DSC, UDP, UBP, & room service delivery charges along with convenience fees of 18% - We kindly ask that you hand over your one or both kidneys, liver, spleen, and/ or pancreas for subtitute payment alternative. Thank you for cooperation and continue patronage in this matter, it is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

NCL Holding

Do you think they'll accept our first born as a down payment too?

Do you think they'll accept our first born as a down payment too?

From the FAQ under Money Matter:

The offering of first born if any age for down payment of any sort is strictly for guests staying in suites and Haven categories only. For all other guests in other room categories, they must offer up 5 pints of blood per room, as a initial deposit which may be returned at completion of the scheduled cruise.

I'm just getting ready for when they update the website.

Harriet, you don't have to wait till tomorrow, I can confirm that the "Welcome Onboard" gift boxed Godvia 8 pc. chocolate has been conveniently streamlined to a compact sized 4 pc. one, in line with our health in mind ... as excessive consumption of sugarly products are :p :D

The comp'd house wine are still the 750 ml bottles, as of last Thursday on our comp'd dining #2

The dining certificates also clearly stated that they cannot be used by paying for the difference to upgrade to specialty dining priced higher than $20 p/p ... (which, I thought last week - was a new one, but no big deal)

Edited by mking8288

Dear Cruise Passengers,

Sincerely,

NCL Holding

P.S. - The policy applies to passengers ages 21 and up, due to legal representation and medical restrictions international waters. Offering anyone underage internal organs listed will not be allowed. *

* Subject to change without notice.

PSS - If you have indeed been able to afford the UBP on your last 2 cruises we will refuse your liver and/or pancreas and only accept your spleen and both kidneys in lieu of payment.

I got the 4 piece box last week on Gem. Really, they can keep it. Maybe that will be next to go, and at the rate things are "going" with the new guy, it probably will.

I'm good with the platinum specialty restaurant dinner + the wine per platinum guest per cruise.

Edited by mizlorinj

I see some completely missed the point of April 1st....

1. It isn't April 1st yet.

2. Given the revelations in the last few days of NCL's new 'enhanced convenience' charging structure, spotting the April Fool post might get tricky.;)

3. The Fool part of April Fool is those who swallow these recent developments without protest.

Edited by SteveH2508

Just off Epic and did get 2 dinners included. Will be really disappointed if now reduced to 1 per room when 2 people are Platinum.

Might as well get new DH who has never sailed with NCL!

Ain't that the truth! LOL

Harriet

When one is that upset about recent changes - Please away from the computer / internet, take a deep breath and do something that not related to posting on the forums, like knitting. Because right now, some people posts read like they are foaming at the mouths losing thier marbles. Its like, Wow.........

When one is that upset about recent changes - Please away from the computer / internet, take a deep breath and do something that not related to posting on the forums, like knitting. Because right now, some people posts read like they are foaming at the mouths losing thier marbles. Its like, Wow.........

Meant 'Please <u>step <\u> away ...