Drink Package Questions (Several Threads Merged)

photomikey

If that is indeed true, I will be very content with a massive consumption of the remaining 7 choices. ;)

The plot thickens... On another thread celebrity official has just said it is just the extra $ and not the whole price with the premium package... [emoji33] I'll have a drink in hand on sat evening so until then I will wait & see...

The plot thickens... On another thread celebrity official has just said it is just the extra $ and not the whole price with the premium package... [emoji33] I'll have a drink in hand on sat evening so until then I will wait & see...

Oh how we, well at least I :rolleyes: will be waiting to have some first hand experience posted. Maybe we will get a bit of insight during the 2 day preview sailing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2206072

there's no plot.....with the classic package you pay the full price for any drink that costs more than the package limits. With the premium package you only pay the difference between the limit and the cost of the drink you want plus 18% on that difference.

there's no plot.....with the classic package you pay the full price for any drink that costs more than the package limits. With the premium package you only pay the difference between the limit and the cost of the drink you want plus 18% on that difference.

I was referring to a previous post that I posted earlier saying someone from the celebrity office in the UK phoned me up to confirm that the price of the 3 $18 drinks wasn't included in the premium package and anyone with the premium package would need to pay the full $18 per drinks... I asked again and mentioned that normally you just pay the difference with the premium and she again confirmed back by saying it's not included in any package and full payment of the drink would be needed... I was only posting what I was told at the time!! [emoji57]

Then celebrity official confirmed on these forums that it is included with the premium and you just pay the extra couple of dollars... So my point being I had received 2 celebrity confirmations completely opposite to each other regarding the same subject/issue!! Hence the plot thickens!! [emoji57]

I was referring to a previous post that I posted earlier saying someone from the celebrity office in the UK phoned me up to confirm that the price of the 3 $18 drinks wasn't included in the premium package and anyone with the premium package would need to pay the full $18 per drinks... I asked again and mentioned that normally you just pay the difference with the premium and she again confirmed back by saying it's not included in any package and full payment of the drink would be needed... I was only posting what I was told at the time!! [emoji57]

Then celebrity official confirmed on these forums that it is included with the premium and you just pay the extra couple of dollars... So my point being I had received 2 celebrity confirmations completely opposite to each other regarding the same subject/issue!! Hence the plot thickens!! [emoji57]

Tony have a wonderful cruise, but if you just need to have a reason to use up some internet minutes :rolleyes:Sat night before you get some shut eye, you know where to come! Clear skies and calm waters!

Will that be before or after our Tequila shots? :D:eek:

Both EW. There will be a few varieties to sample, with some San Pellegrino obtained at Cafe Bacio around the corner to keep me hydrated in between sampling. Then come the chilled Don Julio Reposado shots, followed by more sampling at the World Class Bar. :D

Both EW. There will be a few varieties to sample, with some San Pellegrino obtained at Cafe Bacio around the corner to keep me hydrated in between sampling. Then come the chilled Don Julio Reposado shots, followed by more sampling at the World Class Bar. :D

Oh my!:eek:

Gregg you and my wifester have to become friends, FAST! I'll need a designated walker by the sounds of things! I look forward to sailing away with you in 196 days, even if you do like green n white birds!

EW