Questions about the Royal Replenish Package

Hello. I am boarding the Quantum of the Seas this Sunday and I am curious about the Royal Replenish Package. Is it worth getting or should I get the normal soda one? Are there a lot of cocktails and specialty drinks on board? Also, how do they identify that you have the package? Is it by a sticker or a card?

Thank you!

Hello. I am boarding the Quantum of the Seas this Sunday and I am curious about the Royal Replenish Package. Is it worth getting or should I get the normal soda one? Are there a lot of cocktails and specialty drinks on board? Also, how do they identify that you have the package? Is it by a sticker or a card?

Thank you!

There is a sticker on your SeaPass card.

Thank you!

There is a sticker on your SeaPass card.

So the only way they identify it is by the sticker?

I usually order my package before sailing and instead of a sticker my Sea Pass card has the CokaCola emblem imprinted on it, not a sticker. And, yes, that is how they identify you have a package, by the sticker or imprint. if they think you are cheating they can run the card and see if you truly have the package.

It will be in your online record too, when the card is swiped.

I usually order my package before sailing and instead of a sticker my Sea Pass card has the CokaCola emblem imprinted on it, not a sticker. And, yes, that is how they identify you have a package, by the sticker or imprint. if they think you are cheating they can run the card and see if you truly have the package.

I was thinking about sharing it with another person, would this be possible?

Do they always run the card or do they sometimes just check for the sticker?

The replenish package has a sticker regardless of whether its purchased online or after boarding.

To the OP - I found that it was worth it. You can get plenty of non-alcoholic cocktails, I particularly enjoyed the mojito. You can pretty much ask for any frozen drink to be made virgin.

The replenish package has a sticker regardless of whether its purchased online or after boarding.

To the OP - I found that it was worth it. You can get plenty of non-alcoholic cocktails, I particularly enjoyed the mojito. You can pretty much ask for any frozen drink to be made virgin.

What about coffee drinks? What kind do they offer? Also, how do they identify that you are the owner of the package?

What about coffee drinks? What kind do they offer? Also, how do they identify that you are the owner of the package?

This will give you an idea of the types of coffee drinks available:

Enchantment_Cafe_Latte-Tudes.JPG

By the sticker on your SeaPass. They will ask for your SeaPass everytime you order a drink........

Bob has answered the coffee question - I hit the caramel macchiatos pretty hard :)

Regarding identification - my card was swiped every time, whether I was getting water, soda, coffee or frozen drinks. This brings your picture up on their system. I did sometimes take my husband's card also to get him a soda in which case obviously they know I'm not him but I had to produce all the cards with packages to match the drinks ordered. The staff are trained to look out for sharers and there are penalties if caught.

Isn't Quantum and Anthem on the wristband vs a seapass? Not saying you can share drink packages because it will still scan and show your picture. But the OP did say they were going on QOS

Isn't Quantum and Anthem on the wristband vs a seapass? Not saying you can share drink packages because it will still scan and show your picture. But the OP did say they were going on QOS

As far as I know, the wristband is still optional on Quantum and Anthem.

Edited by clarea

Related question, on the difference between Royal Refreshment and Royal Replenish package - do both come with a RFID cup? If not, on the package with no cup, how do you use the Freestyle machines?

Thanks,

Mike

All of the unlimited beverage packages come with the special cup.

Plus you can get redbull. Which my kids liked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

The wristbands don't always work. While my DH and I wore ours, there were times when we were getting drinks on the Quantum the bar servers asked to just swipe the seapass card as the wristband wasn't "taking" or it was easier...whatever the reason we always carried one of the sea passes with us even tho we wore the wrist bands.

All of the unlimited beverage packages come with the special cup.

Thank you. On the RC website, only the Replenish package made any mention of a cup (and the fact that they made a point of mentioning as a feature of Replenish led me to wonder - but perhaps they were just highlighting that it was a different cup from other packages.)

M