Carnival Halloween cruises

hetulot

Yes, it is on October 31st only. There is a huge late night costume party and contest, dancing in the atrium, special photo backdrops, special contests throughout the day, and a special dessert at dinner. It is very interesting to see some of the costumes. We did it last year on the Magic and I hope to do it again one day!

Yes, we were on the Dream for a Halloween cruise last year. It was a lot of fun. However, just be careful about your costume. They don't allow a lot of things onboard. LOL...I was dressing as a cop and my husband was my prisoner. DH had to go to the naughty room because they found my handcuffs in the suitcase and confiscated them. LOL...I wonder how often these are confiscated on non-Halloween sailings??? :D

Yes, we were on the Dream for a Halloween cruise last year. It was a lot of fun. However, just be careful about your costume. They don't allow a lot of things onboard. LOL...I was dressing as a cop and my husband was my prisoner. DH had to go to the naughty room because they found my handcuffs in the suitcase and confiscated them. LOL...I wonder how often these are confiscated on non-Halloween sailings??? :D

Lol! I never would have thought of them not allowing that!

Next time just use large zip ties :p