Viking Crown

Is there still a Viking Crown Lounge on the Oasis?? I thought I may have read someplace that it is no longer a public venue :( I've been on SEVERAL RCCL cruises and ALWAYS go in the Viking Crown Lounge to relax with a drink.

Is there still a Viking Crown Lounge on the Oasis?? I thought I may have read someplace that it is no longer a public venue :( I've been on SEVERAL RCCL cruises and ALWAYS go in the Viking Crown Lounge to relax with a drink.

The Viking Crown structure is still on the ship, but access is limited to full suite guests and Pinnacle C&A members. No access to all guests anymore.

To expand slightly. The Viking Crown lounge is now the lounge and dining area for suite passengers and pinnacles.

And to expand slightly more: this will be the case for all Oasis class ships.

Thanks.

I am SO BUMMED that we can't go in there any longer :(:( That was one of my favorite areas. I guess being a peon means getting things like that taken away......BUMMED!!!!

"All cruisers are equal, but some are more equal than others!" (with apologies to George Orwell!)

Simon

Thanks.

I am SO BUMMED that we can't go in there any longer :(:( That was one of my favorite areas. I guess being a peon means getting things like that taken away......BUMMED!!!!

Who said you can't go there? Anyone can use the CK/SL wither its your 1st cruise or 50th cruise. RCI does not restrict anyone, you just need to book a full suite.

I think it's fair for people who pay a ton extra for a suite to get extra amenities. I really love the VCL as well, but I can fully understand RCI trying to make purchasing at the suite level more attractive.

We'll stay to cheaper rooms and, I guess, other bars.

:)

Tom

"All cruisers are equal, but some are more equal than others!" (with apologies to George Orwell!)

Simon