Food

silver service

Are glutton free items available on board?

Don't you mean gluten free? I am a Coeliac and have cruised twice on Arcadia in the past couple of years. I advised P&O in advance of my issues and was well looked after at dinner, selecting menu items for the next night via the head waiter who came to the table each night. At the buffet for other meals, I just asked and used my head. Have done and will do the same for our next two cruises on Aurora/Oriana.

I don't mind a bit of gluttony either as long as it has not wheat/barley/oats and rye in the said tucker.

Don't you mean gluten free? I am a Coeliac and have cruised twice on Arcadia in the past couple of years. I advised P&O in advance of my issues and was well looked after at dinner, selecting menu items for the next night via the head waiter who came to the table each night. At the buffet for other meals, I just asked and used my head. Have done and will do the same for our next two cruises on Aurora/Oriana.

I don't mind a bit of gluttony either as long as it has not wheat/barley/oats and rye in the said tucker.

The lady on the table next to us had to have a gluten free diet.

As has been said inform P and O, and the head waiter will come round each evening meal, with the following days menu ,so you can pick what you would like. The lady concerned also had gluten free bread.

P&O UK even have GF crackers to accompany the after dinner cheese board, just to finish off the red wine, lubberly jubberly.

The guys at the Pizza Bar on deck will also make you a GF pizza, they just need half hour notice to make the base.

Edited by NSWP

Are glutton free items available on board?

They are very good on board, fair play to them.

Be it "Gluten Free" of just "Glutton" they do their very best in looking after us cruisers.

Bless them all.

Edited by P&O Lynn Knickers
Lynn is up early, baileys on the cornflakes for breakfast !!

I'm on a gluten free diet and have been on Aurora and Azura and back on Azura in a few weeks. Excellent service both times. Just let them know in advance. you just have to order your dinner the night before but from my recollection you can have anything on the menu. I remember having GF crumble for dessert and it was delicious. Also had GF afternoon tea and for breakfast just ask in the buffet for GF toast and it arrives after a couple of minutes.

Glad to hear they do GF pizza - might have to give that a try.

And of course there are no glutens in Prosecco which is always a bonus!!!

:eek: Hope not, I'm looking forward to a bit of gluttony :D

Sorry, I'll get me coat.

My last chance to be a glutton before another weight loss attempt :p sorry giggled at the spelling mistake.

I know you mean gluten free really; I've attempted it before in a lighthearted way as I'm not a coeliac or anything and just didn't bother with bread and it actually was easy to follow, so I may attempt it again after the cruise.

My last chance to be a glutton before another weight loss attempt :p sorry giggled at the spelling mistake.

I know you mean gluten free really; I've attempted it before in a lighthearted way as I'm not a coeliac or anything and just didn't bother with bread and it actually was easy to follow, so I may attempt it again after the cruise.

I giggled also :D

Sometimes I avoid bread, just because it can puff me up a bit.

And being in the profession that I am involved in ( Catalogue Modelling )

I have to look good for the shoots !

Edited by P&O Lynn Knickers
Lynn loves a bit of crust

I giggled also :D

Sometimes I avoid bread, just because it can puff me up a bit.

And being in the profession that I am involved in ( Catalogue Modelling )

I have to look good for the shoots !

I can see by your photo you avoid the GF Bread and rolls.