My first price drop:)

shelbs

After 7 Carnival Cruises we finally got a price drop using ES. For our B2B cruise next February on the Breeze we got the following: The first week the cruise dropped $70 and for the second week it dropped $30 and both weeks got a $50 onboard credit! Not too shabby for the first time.

After 7 Carnival Cruises we finally got a price drop using ES. For our B2B cruise next February on the Breeze we got the following: The first week the cruise dropped $70 and for the second week it dropped $30 and both weeks got a $50 onboard credit! Not too shabby for the first time.

Congratulations!

We got a $50 price drop on the 10 day Pride cruise from San Juan to Baltimore. We also got $50 in OBC. YEAH! On our 11 day part of the back to back, there were no price drops and no OBC for our room. :-(

Our best price drop was $250 on our balcony room on the Hawaii cruise. I have read of people getting a lot more than that though.

Edited by kteachcruiser52

We got a $50 price drop on the 10 day Pride cruise from San Juan to Baltimore. We also got $50 in OBC. YEAH! On our 11 day part of the back to back, there were no price drops and no OBC for our room. :-(

Our best price drop was $250 on our balcony room on the Hawaii cruise. I have read of people getting a lot more than that though.

This evening I just got another price drop on August 16, 2015 cruise of $120. So far, I have received $480 off in price drops since I booked this cruise in February!

I'm at $320 savings and $50 OBC after 3 price drops and a move from an interior to an oceanview. I'm past final payment, so I'm checking every day for any drops to add to my OBC. All in all, I'm happy with my final pp fare given the cruise is a Southern Caribbean route on a 4th of July cruise.

Congrats on the price drop.

How long does it usually take to receive a reply, after you have submitted the online price reduction form?

I submitted a price drop last week on the weekend, and they say it can take 24-48 hours, but I heard back with an approval in less than 30 minutes, or the time it took me to respond and update some posts on here.

I'm at $320 savings and $50 OBC after 3 price drops and a move from an interior to an oceanview. I'm past final payment, so I'm checking every day for any drops to add to my OBC. All in all, I'm happy with my final pp fare given the cruise is a Southern Caribbean route on a 4th of July cruise.

How do you know it went down?

On one of our cruises last year we got quite a bit back on price drops. For our upcoming - I just put in my request - 40 whole dollars. But 40 dollars (total 20 per person) is part of an excursion. LOL.

Hopefully they will offer some OBC for upcoming ones too.