I see my royal caribbean credit card points

Hi

About a week ago I used some of my points for onboard credit and I was wondering if should I call royal to confirm the transaction since I haven't head from them

Thanks !!

They tend to process redemptions in order of cruise date, so there's a good chance your OBC has not been posted to your cruise. However, you should have received an email confirmation of your redemption. If you didn't get an email, I'd call Royal to confirm your transaction.

Hi

About a week ago I used some of my points for onboard credit and I was wondering if should I call royal to confirm the transaction since I haven't head from them

Thanks !!

I am leaving on my cruise on the 25th. I called royal and they connected me to the redemption dept for the credit card. I did this about 2 wks ago and I just called them back yesterday and they verified that they are on my reservation number. I would just recommend calling them to make sure.

They tend to process redemptions in order of cruise date, so there's a good chance your OBC has not been posted to your cruise. However, you should have received an email confirmation of your redemption. If you didn't get an email, I'd call Royal to confirm your transaction.

Is it posted where you can see it Bob or do you have to request another invoice?