Liberty Of The Seas Bar Service

We have been onboard since noon today, and the bar service has been incredible, we have a drink package and the bartenders are working very hard. Bars are packed, but they are working through it, pool bar service GREAT, Ivan at the Champagne BAR GREAT. I'm trying to put you negative people down is what I am trying to do.

Currently in the diamond lounge and so far things are perfect. Don't believe the lame people who complain about bar service, they are on top of it.

Enjoy! Never really had to wait long for a drink. Never was in the crush of a really hot party! Soon I hope to know what a diamond lounge is like s/b next year!

We have been onboard since noon today, and the bar service has been incredible, we have a drink package and the bartenders are working very hard. Bars are packed, but they are working through it, pool bar service GREAT, Ivan at the Champagne BAR GREAT. I'm trying to put you negative people down is what I am trying to do.

On Liberty in less than 3 weeks!!!! :D Looking for current prices on water, soda and average prices for beer and alcohol. Trying to figure out if the beverage package is worth it or not. Want to try as many different drinks as possible :)

Thanks in advance!

I really am glad you had great bar service and are having a good cruise!

We just got off the Brilliance this morning......we had a great cruise!!

Our experience was while the servers at the actual bars were great there NONE to be found in the adult pool area at all. We spent two full sea days there and never saw one come by ever. If you wanted a drink you had to go find a bar and wait in line.

This is the first time I have ever seen this on a RCCL cruise.....so it appears to me this started with the increase in drink prices and the "pushing" of the drink package.

Maybe some ships are worse than others...???

On Liberty in less than 3 weeks!!!! :D Looking for current prices on water, soda and average prices for beer and alcohol. Trying to figure out if the beverage package is worth it or not. Want to try as many different drinks as possible :)

Thanks in advance!

Go with the drink package if you are trying drinks! Peace of mind! The package prices have not increased! The little I had I was still beating it! 2 to 3 mudslides during the day to kill the sore throat, and then 4 or 5 beers later! That is so light! I was always bringing back a bottle water!

I really am glad you had great bar service and are having a good cruise!

We just got off the Brilliance this morning......we had a great cruise!!

Our experience was while the servers at the actual bars were great there NONE to be found in the adult pool area at all. We spent two full sea days there and never saw one come by ever. If you wanted a drink you had to go find a bar and wait in line.

This is the first time I have ever seen this on a RCCL cruise.....so it appears to me this started with the increase in drink prices and the "pushing" of the drink package.

Maybe some ships are worse than others...???

Did you try the Solarium bar or upper sky? I found that the Solarium bar on Brilliance and Vision were usually always empty for the most part![emoji41] I have now witness rolling carts or satellite tables on Brilliance, Vison and Liberty, but only good for beer and mix straight basic drinks.

I know on Liberty a good bar is the bar in front of WJ and there was a bar just outside on the left that seemed pretty unknown/used. A little out of the way for main pool.

Happy cruising all!

A beautiful morning from the Liberty Of The Seas. We were up early and in the gym at 6:30am. By the time we got out around 7:30 and headed to the windjammer the chair hogs were out in force. We got lucky and found a great spot where we will spend the day. They have BBQ smokers set up on the pool deck, I have never seen that on all my cruises, should be cool to see what they cook up. All the bars are open and seem fully staffed, should be a great sea day. By the way unlimited internet for 1 device is 60.00 for the whole cruise, got my 29.99 diamond credit so 30.00 for the 4 days. Not bad I'd say!!!!

I wonder if the slow bar service in recent weeks was due to Spring Break. One way to keep a lid on the mayhem is to just have a general slow down in service. Not saying it's right, but it might explain why it was the case reported by a number of people during the time when you would have seen a lot of spring breakers and why it's sounds like service is back to normal now.

We weren't planning to get a package for our August cruise on Liberty, as we don't drink a lot and are getting a bottle of wine + $300 OBC from our TA, which I figured would likely cover us. Maybe we'll see how much we drink on day 1 and then decide. Glad to hear the ship is ship-shape!

I wonder if the slow bar service in recent weeks was due to Spring Break. One way to keep a lid on the mayhem is to just have a general slow down in service. Not saying it's right, but it might explain why it was the case reported by a number of people during the time when you would have seen a lot of spring breakers and why it's sounds like service is back to normal now.

We weren't planning to get a package for our August cruise on Liberty, as we don't drink a lot and are getting a bottle of wine + $300 OBC from our TA, which I figured would likely cover us. Maybe we'll see how much we drink on day 1 and then decide. Glad to hear the ship is ship-shape!

Spring break is over......there was an older crowd with very few children on our Brilliance cruise this week. (We got off yesterday).

No there is a very obviously lack of pool service staff. My husband went from the Solarium over to the main pool area to the bar there. It was a sea day and it was packed and he saw only ONE server walking around there (none in the Solarium).

Needless to say the walk up bars were all horribly crowded with people standing around waiting to get a drink. They are definately not making it easy for those with a drink package thats for sure.

Still had a wonderful cruise and we loved the Brilliance!!! Just hope RCCI takes note that people are not happy with such increase in prices.....and now they make it so inconvenient if you have a package...:rolleyes:

Sitting right no to the left of the pool bar, 3 bartenders there, looking up at the sky bar which so has 3 bartenders. The solarium bar is also open and staffed with 2 bartenders. No lack of service on this ship for sure, pool is already packed and it's only 10:22am.

Tonight is formal night, we decided to sit this one out, gonna have a nice dinner at Chops tonight. We brought out royal beer bucket we got on the oasis and the bartender just filled it with beer for me:) even with the drink package he took care of me. Beautiful weather today, and sooooo glad about this unlimited internet thing:).