Liberty Of The Seas Bar Service

The weather has been perfect the entire cruise, and the seas have been like glass, literally on Friday it was like a lake all day.

Thank you for the report, very much appreciated!

I agree with previous poster, can't wait…

The cruise "feel" was really present in the latest picture...:)

And just like that the cruise has come to an end. Pilot boarded at 6am sharp right outside our window. They just called off the self debarkatikn group, guess it is time to get out of bed and shower up. Thank you for all joining me, sorry this kinda turned into a live thread, that was never my intention. Great cruise, great ship, great crew.

And just like that the cruise has come to an end. Pilot boarded at 6am sharp right outside our window. They just called off the self debarkatikn group, guess it is time to get out of bed and shower up. Thank you for all joining me, sorry this kinda turned into a live thread, that was never my intention. Great cruise, great ship, great crew.

Wow wonderful to hear will be on her soon! Safe travels home. Love to see any pics you have time to post when you are settled.[emoji267]

Thanks for all the posts. Fun to hear a blow by blow account.

What kind of shape is the ship in?

I know they did major renovations about 4 years ago.

I'll be on the 7/2 9 day out of Bayonne with a group of 28 and we're really starting to get excited.

I plan on getting to the pier extra early so I can be one of the first to board and take care of any misc. details.

Glad you had a great cruise!

Customs is delayed, announcement just made onboard that debarkation as soon as customs gets there act together. So off to the windjammer for breakfast, this folks is why you DONT book early flights and role the dice. Luckily we are driving home to Orlando!!!

Customs is delayed, announcement just made onboard that debarkation as soon as customs gets there act together. So off to the windjammer for breakfast, this folks is why you DONT book early flights and role the dice. Luckily we are driving home to Orlando!!!

[emoji38] Thanks for sharing and I am glad you had an awesome cruise! Liberty is an amazing ship and big! Have a safe trip back to Orlando!

Thanks for all your reports. I really enjoyed reading them, it brought me back to 2 weeks ago when we were there. In fact we spent a few hours on those nice comfy chairs in front of vintages during the 70 Show. We were in the chairs next to the Orange Car. My wife likes to sip the wine, but I got a few Gin & Tonics at the Pub.

Have a nice trip back to Orlando. It's like hopping from one vacation destination to another one... worthy.gif

dp

Glad you had a great cruise...sorry it's over already!! Thanks for the details and the very positive attitude! Enjoyed all of your posts! How bout an extensive review for all of us with future cruises on the Liberty? Thanks again....

Thanks for all the posts. Fun to hear a blow by blow account.

What kind of shape is the ship in?

I know they did major renovations about 4 years ago.

I'll be on the 7/2 9 day out of Bayonne with a group of 28 and we're really starting to get excited.

I plan on getting to the pier extra early so I can be one of the first to board and take care of any misc. details.

Glad you had a great cruise!

Customs is an absolute nightmare and didn't even show up until 8:30. And to make it worse this terminal is aweful, we are lined up outside. I know this is NOT the norm at all, but what a mess.

Customs is an absolute nightmare and didn't even show up until 8:30. And to make it worse this terminal is aweful, we are lined up outside. I know this is NOT the norm at all, but what a mess.

That seems to happen at that terminal more often than the others at Port Everglades.

Thank You for taking us along. I cant wait to enjoy this ship in May.:D

Loved your live updates ... we have our first Royal Caribbean cruise on Liberty on 24th Sept ... going from Bayonne. Hope you don't mind a couple of "drink" questions.

Do you know what beer is served on draft?

Do you know if Prosecco is included on any drink package

My husband drinks red wine and beer mainly - probably 3 beers and 3 wines daily on a sea day, less in port as would drink some of the beers ashore. Would it be better value to get him a beer and wine package than to buy the drinks individually.

Thank you. Sorry about the questions but I feel completely useless when trying to work it all out.:o:o

Loved your live updates ... we have our first Royal Caribbean cruise on Liberty on 24th Sept ... going from Bayonne. Hope you don't mind a couple of "drink" questions.

Do you know what beer is served on draft?

Do you know if Prosecco is included on any drink package

My husband drinks red wine and beer mainly - probably 3 beers and 3 wines daily on a sea day, less in port as would drink some of the beers ashore. Would it be better value to get him a beer and wine package than to buy the drinks individually.

Thank you. Sorry about the questions but I feel completely useless when trying to work it all out.:o:o

Crap I can't remember what beers were on tap, there were a few, but not a lot. Sounds like the beer and wine package would be perfect for him. I will look through my pics and see if I can see the beer taps.

He has simple tastes ... if it is beer he will like it :rolleyes: but he does like budweiser and bud light so of they have those he will be happy.

I only remember seeing those in the can, that I feel pretty confident saying. I want to say they had Heineken and Stella on draft, but I could be wrong.

I only remember seeing those in the can, that I feel pretty confident saying. I want to say they had Heineken and Stella on draft, but I could be wrong.

Can you get cans with the beer package or only draft ? Thanks again. When I say he will drink any beer he may draw the line at Heineken.

Edited by TotallyAngelic

Can you get cans with the beer package or only draft ? Thanks again. When I say he will drink any beer he may draw the line at Heineken.

You can get glass bottles and aluminim bottles. I believe you can get the Foster's Oil Can now too. Not sure about other cans.

Skyking -

Tell us more about the ribs.

Was there a charge for them?

beef or pork?

sides?

The ribs were very good, they were pork and made pool side, they also grilled chicken. I don't remember the sides at all cause I was eating the ribs:)