Full 2016/2017 Brochure

silversurf

I just filled in the request form for a brochure on the P&O website - I should have been sent one as a regular cruiser but the one I asked for arrived within a couple of days. I still like to see a proper brochure and it's very useful for the deck plans as I always cut out the one of the ship we are going on, cellotape it together and take it with us - so much better than the little one they give you and we find it very useful when we are working out how to get to the dining room for instance on a ship like Oceana where you can only go down from the aft to deck 7 and then have to walk along to the atrium and go down the stairs there.

In previous brochures it was easier to work out pricing, as all cruises were listed with each cabin grade, discounts for third/fourth person, single supplements, etc Coach pricing was also listed rather than a from price.Some t & C's vague, such as tipping. There is no price shown in brochure. ALL other main cruise companies list exact amount of tips per day.Also spent last seven days trying to get an answer re past passenger discount as nothing in brochure re this matter.

Quoting from the website FAQ :

As with any product or service we have reviewed our tipping charge and have taken the decision to increase it from May 2015.

We do add a discretionary service charge which is currently £3.95 (aged 12 years and over - from the below dates the service charge will increase to £5.00 per passenger (aged 12 years and over) per day to your shipboard account.

This charge is discretionary and we believe it represents a fair amount, remaining one of the lowest within the hospitality industry. We strongly believe that this amount should be voluntary and therefore can be varied or removed at the reception desk at any time.

Edited by Scriv

Are P and O going to publish a full brochure with deck plans, maps etc? If so when?

I have the 'This is the life', but it's very sketchy.

Maybe need to contact P&O as we have had our brochure since before they went on sale on 9 April:)

In previous brochures it was easier to work out pricing, as all cruises were listed with each cabin grade, discounts for third/fourth person, single supplements, etc Coach pricing was also listed rather than a from price.Some t & C's vague, such as tipping. There is no price shown in brochure. ALL other main cruise companies list exact amount of tips per day.Also spent last seven days trying to get an answer re past passenger discount as nothing in brochure re this matter.

But last year's brochure was the same. It only gave a 'from' price for each type of cabin, not each grade and did not list supplements or extra person prices.