On Ryndam Now

travelers07

Great cruise- heading back to Tampa. More later but wanted to say- I am sitting outside behind the Lido enjoying the wonderful evening passing Cancun on starboard but the air is being fouled by a cigar from the smoking area on Deck 10 below us. Yuck! This is our last cruise on HAL until they fix this!

Please don't flame me- we are truly enjoying a magical evening but we must move inside. How is that ok?

ImageUploadedByForums1429365476.204195.jpg.589a53a1d36427efde2276993b26fa32.jpg

I was just on this ship... The right is smoking and the left is not. You must have been sitting up top, above the smoking. Instead of never sailing a cruise line you enjoyed, why not just sit on the other side? SMH RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

[ATTACH]346633[/ATTACH]

I was just on this ship... The right is smoking and the left is not. You must have been sitting up top, above the smoking. Instead of never sailing a cruise line you enjoyed, why not just sit on the other side? SMH RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Key points are: small ship, cigar smoke, above. Get my drift (pun intended.)

I wouldn't change cruise lines, but rather encourage HAL to make that area non-smoking.

Key points are: small ship, cigar smoke, above. Get my drift (pun intended.)

I wouldn't change cruise lines, but rather encourage HAL to make that area non-smoking.

Unless it's a dingy, there should be enough room for everyone to enjoy their cruise without trying to push other people to the far corners of the ship.

The ship is not that small!! Lol if you moved to the other side, there would be no problem. That section is the ONLY section on the ship you can smoke! The whole rest of the ship, inside and out, is non smoking! That one side, on that one deck!! This lady isn't sailing the cruise line anymore? Lol plenty of seating on the other side! Sadly, she probably feels self entitled, to that one particular table, that happened to be above the ONE smoking area. Never cruise Holland again, really? LOL

So, to clarify, on Ryndam the outside smoking area is on Navigation Deck (Deck 10) where the Seaview Pool is ... on the starboard side ??

No smoking outside at all on Lido Deck (Deck 11) ?

Just wanting to be clear. Thanks.