Golden Drydock

meh56

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Tom,

I was just wondering if you could do all of us down under in both Oz and New Zealand a great big favour and post your wonderful photos that you took on board the new improved areas on the Golden Princess before she heads down under in a few months time on the Australian and New Zealand Forums site under a new thread, heading (New Photos of Golden Princess after Drydock).

I know that when it was first mentioned last year that we were having a new larger ship heading our way the first cruises were booked out instantly in antisipation of an even greater cruising experience, mind you we still love the Dawn, Sea and Sun Princesses.

Once again, thankyou for spending your much valued time for taking such wonderful photos of a ship you love to travel on for all of us to see and appreciate.:):)

Hi Tom,

I was just wondering if you could do all of us down under in both Oz and New Zealand a great big favour and post your wonderful photos that you took on board the new improved areas on the Golden Princess before she heads down under in a few months time on the Australian and New Zealand Forums site under a new thread, heading (New Photos of Golden Princess after Drydock).

I know that when it was first mentioned last year that we were having a new larger ship heading our way the first cruises were booked out instantly in antisipation of an even greater cruising experience, mind you we still love the Dawn, Sea and Sun Princesses.

Once again, thankyou for spending your much valued time for taking such wonderful photos of a ship you love to travel on for all of us to see and appreciate.:):)

Here's the link that I posted in my above post with my photos and review...... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=46820107#post46820107. Let me know if this doesn't work and what you think of my photos. Please ask any questions that you have.

Enjoy...😎

Tom😁

• 2 weeks later...