Mitsugirly takes great PRIDE in bringing her Spring Break extreme review

mitsugirly

TAJ MAHAL LOUNGE

P4050077%20copy-L.jpg

P4050078%20copy-L.jpg

P4050079%20copy-L.jpg

Once again, the leg room. Pure awesomeness!

P4100149%20copy-L.jpg

For those up in the balcony...you have something on your arm rest:

P4110082%20copy-L.jpg

It flips out for your glasses: (Although I'm not so sure how well it would stay put)

P4110083%20copy-L.jpg

Edited by mitsugirly

I am excited to see another review from you!

I am also excited to see the Alchemy Bar on Pride. My husband is a huge Alchemy fan and I made him look at your pics. The ambiance looks so much better than that on the Sunshine and the Glory.

Edited by Ciardasully

Throwing in an "extra" here.

Did you know that all Carnival ships have a special coin welded to them in a box? Here's the info:

The ship was blessed for safe travels for all crew and guests that will sail with her; a champagne bottle was broken and the ship was gifted with a very special coin. According to the shipyard staff there is a centuries old tradition that calls for every ship to carry a lucky coin. The coin is welded to the hull of the ship and has to happen before the ship can touch water.

P4070128%20copy-L.jpg

P4070130%20copy-L.jpg

Just a few more "extras" of some of the elevators and art work on the ship.

P4050083%20%282%29%20copy-L.jpg

P4050001%20copy-L.jpg

P4050084%20%282%29%20copy-L.jpg

All of the elevators had a beautiful sculpting done around them. It made them look very elegant.

P4050091%20copy-L.jpg

All the elevators inside and out had a mural on them.

P4050093%20copy-L.jpg

Now I didn't realize this, but after I boarded the ship and I was in contact with others, they ask if some of the pictures still had the "nipples" removed from the pictures. ??? I had no idea what they were referring to and hadn't noticed it. However, my husband had the answer pretty darn quickly and said "yes". I thought it was funny that he had noticed this and knew exactly what they were talking about...but then again, he is a guy.

I then found a picture and gave it to them. Everyone laughed. I would really like to know the story behind this if anyone cares to share....

Who is it that crossed out the nipples around the ship?

I had read things here and there about how some "families" went on the ship and was disgusted about the "nudity" of the art work and the statues. Of course I didn't find anything wrong with it and neither did our little ones. But I guess to each their own. It's what the ship is about...renaissance and the art work.

P4050162%20copy-L.jpg

SUNSET GARDEN

This was a pretty neat looking hallway and it extended all the way around and back up the other side. I'm not sure what it's used for and I never did see anyone using it. Maybe it's just a hallway and decorated as such. It led to the Circle C club and the Video/Game room upstairs.

P4050112%20copy-L.jpg

P4050113%20copy-L.jpg

P4050119%20copy-L.jpg

P4050120%20copy-L.jpg

P4050121%20copy-L.jpg

P4060121%20copy-L.jpg

Great review, I had been patiently waiting for it! Btw, I think the pink is pretty and since the Susan G Komen race for the cure just happened in my city, I figured maybe you are showing your support :) Last night I was stressing over the fact that I had to scroll to the far right to read each of your post, then I figured out a way to make it work for me, and I also told my husband that after all it is your review and you should write it and format it however you choose:D! Keep up the good work!

Then the excitement started to die....

Sniff sniff, does anyone else smell that? Seriously? Someone is transporting a farm animal on the plane! Is this aloud? There should be some unspoken rule about these type of things on a plane. The silent deadly types that should require the oxygen mask to automatically drop in circumstances like this. I couldn't wait for that hour long ride to be over with.

I just logged onto CC a short time ago and found your review. Although I've only just started it, I'm really enjoying it and looking forward to the rest. I've seen your Port of Call reviews and remember your Dream review all are great so I'm sticking with this one. Your pictures are always so beautiful and I enjoy them. Never been to Freeport, so curious about that one and HMC and Grand Turk are two favorites of mine.

I just have to comment on this part...LOL!!! I've noticed the same "smell" on a few of our flights but the last time, our trip to Miami for a cruise, was the worst. I did a review of that cruise and also put it in the review. I'm sure that didn't go over well with too many people but a few commented that they got a good laugh. I'm so glad that you also have the guts to add it to your review...after all, it is getting to be a reality of flying (at least in my experiences).

I love your reviews! I've been reading reviews non-stop before our cruise in just under 3 weeks. I absolutely LOVE the Pride! Been on her many times in the past. And I love reading about your daughter. Mine is just about 6 months younger and it reminds me so much of how much she loves cruising.

Aww, they truly love cruising at this age and I'm so happy I get to share my cruises with my daughter. She definitely cherishes every cruise and talks about it non-stop.

The Pride is a beautiful ship.

Keep it coming! We loved the Pride and look forward to sailing on her again some day.

It's coming...:D