Visitation on departure day

GloriaF

Hi

I'm out of touch about this, but i do remember there was once a policy that allowed non-pax to visit onboard with pax prior to departure in port. If anyone can point me in the right direction to get some info on this, I would appreciate it!

I thought the friends that are diving us to the FLL port might enjoy a tour of the ship if Princess still has this in place. We depart Saturday, April 25, on Royal.

Yes Princess has the Bon Voyage Experience available from select ports .

$35p/p but I think you are far toooo close to sailing to book it .

Other than that , no visitors unless accompanying TA's on special ship inspection days.

Not too close to boarding if they call NOW.

It costs $39 pp. This includes a boarding photo for everyone in the group, lunch with wine, a tour if wanted, opportunity to purchase a FCC. If a cruise is booked by the "visitor" within 90 days, the $39 is given back as OBC.

There is a limit of 50, when the BVE is offered. It is not available for all sailings.

There is a BVE on the Royal on April 25 (voyage # 1513N).

If you call, you will need to set up an account for them. Info needed: full name, DOB, address & phone #.

Edited by JF - retired RRT

The Bon Voyage Experience is an innovative new program harkening back to the nostalgic tradition from the early days of cruising, allowing guests the opportunity to invite family and friends aboard your ship on embarkation day. The program's new twist also allows cruisers new to Princess to see the inside of a Princess ship and experience the excitement of cruising first-hand -- even if they're not affiliated with booked guests.

Guests will spend up to four hours onboard before the ship sets sail, where they'll enjoy a four-course dining room lunch (including wine), a guided ship tour, and a souvenir photo! Plus, the $39 per person cost of the program can be applied toward a future cruise with Princess. Only 50 guests are able to participate in the Bon Voyage Experience on any given embarkation day, so make sure you make your reservations soon!

To learn more about Bon Voyage Experience reservations and availability near you, please contact your Travel Consultant or call 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237) as long as it is not within 7 days of sailing.

http://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/pre_cruise/prepare.jsp

Edited by SilverLining4Me

for sure try to call NOW. we did the BVE on star princess for easter , and our neighbors wanted to go also ...so they called princess 5 days before easter and were told it was too late:(

7 days out was the cutoff time , so they went the following weekend

good luck , hope it works out;)

dave

Edited by ERTHDOG

Thank you all so much!! I could not remember the name or much about it -- once you said Bon Voyage Experience, it came back to me. I'll call and check into it, but since we are so close I don't think it will work this time. Too bad i didn't think of this last week! Thanks again for the info, I knew I could get the answers from CC.

Thank you all so much!! I could not remember the name or much about it -- once you said Bon Voyage Experience, it came back to me. I'll call and check into it, but since we are so close I don't think it will work this time. Too bad i didn't think of this last week! Thanks again for the info, I knew I could get the answers from CC.

Not every sailing has this.