Anthem ots some information

The answer is , very expensive !

The18% gratuity is already in the price ( prob for UK customer)

A Budweiser is $7.50. Cocktails are $12, mixed drinks eg g and t, $10

Sorry, but I don't think that $10 for a G&T is expensive!!! Have paid £12.50 in London hotels before now...that is $19. That is what I call expensive!

And the measures are better on RCI.

The Premium package is $57pd and a cocktail is $14.....do the math (as the Americans say!)

johala_reewi thanks for all the info.

Can you tell me if there is a UK socket in the room.

Can't wait to board.

There are USA and European sockets, but there are also 2 USB ports so very handy for charging phones, kindles etc. Remember that your room keycard has to be in the socket for the power to work - but any card will do so remember to pack a Library membership card, or your Nectar card for the job!

Edited by little britain

Sorry, but I don't think that $10 for a G&T is expensive!!! Have paid £12.50 in London hotels before now...that is $19. That is what I call expensive!

And the measures are better on RCI.

The Premium package is $57pd and a cocktail is $14.....do the math (as the Americans say!)

There are USA and European sockets, but there are also 2 USB ports so very handy for charging phones, kindles etc. Remember that your room keycard has to be in the socket for the power to work - but any card will do so remember to pack a Library membership card, or your Nectar card for the job!

I just don't think the price analogy with London hotels is relevant. We are on a cruise ship where they buy alcohol duty free.

I reckon the average UK pub price for a G and T is around £5ish.

I would have agreed on the measures being bigger prior to this cruise but have noticed the 'free ' pours are much smaller this time round

Thanks for all the useful info.

Couple of questions, I thought everyone got the wowbands which also opened your door? No need for room cards?

Also have you noticed if Coors light is in the slect drinks package, and how it is served?

Thanks, enjoy your trip.

Thanks for all the useful info.

Couple of questions, I thought everyone got the wowbands which also opened your door? No need for room cards?

Also have you noticed if Coors light is in the slect drinks package, and how it is served?

Thanks, enjoy your trip.

I am not a great beer drinker so I am unsure of everything available but I did notice Coors lite in bottles. ( prefer a Scotch myself!)

So, a fellow scotch drinker, how were the prices and the pours, on our Princess cruise last year my husband was drinking Glenfiddich doubles for $14 but they were great pours. Are the glasses the drinks come in bigger? I don't mind paying more if the drinks are bigger even if it is just more mixer. Thanks

So, a fellow scotch drinker, how were the prices and the pours, on our Princess cruise last year my husband was drinking Glenfiddich doubles for $14 but they were great pours. Are the glasses the drinks come in bigger? I don't mind paying more if the drinks are bigger even if it is just more mixer. Thanks

Been drinking regular blended so far, Dewars, Grouse etc, with a mixer, $10, but I think the measure are mean!

The select drinks package covers all beers (draught and bottles) except fullers vintage ale. But they don't have much of that. Best selection of beer is in the pub. Wine is 9 usd a glass and up. Most are part of the select package.

Wow bands don't seem to do much and everywhere seems to need your card so you can't leave it in your room. Most people stopped wearing them after the first day. North star is free. You just turn up and queue. Bumper cars are free. Turn up and queue. Ripcord is free but you have to book. There are weight limits and medical exclusions.

Wow bands don't seem to do much and everywhere seems to need your card so you can't leave it in your room. Most people stopped wearing them after the first day. North star is free. You just turn up and queue. Bumper cars are free. Turn up and queue. Ripcord is free but you have to book. There are weight limits and medical exclusions.

Too bad the WOW bands are not functional. Still have the key to open your room door then?

Try to "tap" the band rather than hold it down or swiping. I had this problem the first few days on Q. Many others said bands not working also but they definitely did everywhere on the ship once I corrected my user error! :p

Edited by Hoopster95

Too bad the WOW bands are not functional. Still have the key to open your room door then?

The wow bands do open the cabin door as do the cards. So you can use either. But for ordering drinks and things, it is the card you are asked for. And you need your card for the emergency drill before you depart.