How many booked cruises do you currently have??

Jeads323

So I'm suffering from the "I just got off the boat and I want to go back" syndrome. I was on the liberty out of San Juan and had an amazing time! I would have booked a cruise while on board for the on board credit, but they didn't offer it. So now I'm researching and waiting for a sale [emoji16] with that in mind... How many cruises do you currently have booked? I've heard of people having multiple bookings at any given time...

1. TCM Classic Cruise (Disney Magic Nov 1-6, 2015)

2. Israel, Egypt, and the Churches of Asia Minor (Azamara Journey Oct 17-28, 2017)

So I'm suffering from the "I just got off the boat and I want to go back" syndrome. I was on the liberty out of San Juan and had an amazing time! I would have booked a cruise while on board for the on board credit, but they didn't offer it. So now I'm researching and waiting for a sale [emoji16] with that in mind... How many cruises do you currently have booked? I've heard of people having multiple bookings at any given time...

Only two :(

I will book the next one on the cruise in August so I get the OBC.

Just one for now...going with the parents (it's their first time!) on Conquest in December.

I am looking at possibly doing a 3 or 4 day over my birthday weekend in October though. I wish I lived closer to a port. If I lived in ANY part of Florida, I'd be cruising probably 5 times a year.

we have 2 also. One next february for our 30th anniversary on the NCL Getaway aft balcony with free drink package and one in December 2016 on RCI Harmony of the Seas. Got the end boardwalk balcony on that one.

We almost booked the Vista but the Harmony was cheaper.:)

We are also heading to the Outer Banks in August for a week but that's a land vacation.

Bill

As our signature below would indicate we have 12 booked, but there will be more sailed between the last 2.

Sorry, this is essentially a duplicate post, I didn't remember that I had previously posted on this thread in April, we were gone all of May on an RCI TA to Barcelona then 3 days in Barcelona then a 12 day Mediterranean and Greek isles cruise.

Edited by NavarreCruiser

As our signature below would indicate we have 12 booked, but there will be more sailed between the last 2.

I NEED YOUR LIFE.

Seriously...if I lived in Florida, I would very rarely take a land vacation. I would cruise as much as possible. If I didn't have Rapid Rewards points and LUV vouchers, our flights would have been close to the same cost as our cruise! I can't imagine living within an 8 hour drive of a port. *sigh*

I NEED YOUR LIFE.

Seriously...if I lived in Florida, I would very rarely take a land vacation. I would cruise as much as possible. If I didn't have Rapid Rewards points and LUV vouchers, our flights would have been close to the same cost as our cruise! I can't imagine living within an 8 hour drive of a port. *sigh*

You are right, being retired so we can travel anytime when prices or itineraries are attractive and being within a 1 day drive (before the cruise) of 8 ports is nice. It makes our schedule much more affordable than those who must fly to a port to cruise.

Edited by NavarreCruiser

For now, just the one we will be on next week. We have slowed down and believe that two cruises a year fit our lifestyle better than 3 or more. We still like to go somewhere warm in Feb/March and the other cruise will probably a more exotic location. I'm a bargain hunter and generally go where the best deal can be found and will probably book most of our cruises after the final payment date has passed.

For now, just the one we will be on next week. We have slowed down and believe that two cruises a year fit our lifestyle better than 3 or more. We still like to go somewhere warm in Feb/March and the other cruise will probably a more exotic location. I'm a bargain hunter and generally go where the best deal can be found and will probably book most of our cruises after the final payment date has passed.

We look for the bargain priced cruises also. We've been to just about all the islands in the Caribbean. Have a great time next week, ENJOY & RELAX!!