Question on the navigator

We sailed on the Navigator of the Seas before the refurbishment. It looks very nice but I did notice no "Dungeon" nightclub. Does anyone know if there is a nightclub that replaced it? If so, what is it called and would our adult children ages 28-32 enjoy it as they did the Dungeon?

We recently sailed on the Regal Princess and I have to admit the nightlife on that ship was somewhat lacking for that age group.

We sailed on the Navigator of the Seas before the refurbishment. It looks very nice but I did notice no "Dungeon" nightclub. Does anyone know if there is a nightclub that replaced it? If so, what is it called and would our adult children ages 28-32 enjoy it as they did the Dungeon?

We recently sailed on the Regal Princess and I have to admit the nightlife on that ship was somewhat lacking for that age group.

They hold the nightclub function in Viking Crown, deck 14, aft.

Our daughter will be sailing with us in a few weeks - she's 20 (21 in August). Can she go in the clubs with us? I doubt that she would want to go to the teen-young adult club by herself.

Anyone who is 18 and over can go anywhere on the ship.

Navigator's refurb has already occurred.

Oh, thank you lol

What was changed. Haven't sailed the Navigator since it first came out.

What are the Specialty Restaurants? Will be sailing without kids in January (well my dd will be 22).

Oh, thank you lol

What was changed. Haven't sailed the Navigator since it first came out.

What are the Specialty Restaurants? Will be sailing without kids in January (well my dd will be 22).

Here is a good place to start:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipClassCode=VY&shipCode=NV&br=R