Weekend cabin assignments

cruisevers

Thank you. The reason I asked is because Debz got her assignment yesterday and we are still waiting on my nieces. Same cruise and both balconies. Hope we get it soon!

Did you look at your luggage tags? Sometimes the cabin assignment shows up there first.

Does anyone know if any gty cabin assignments are made over the weekend? Anyone gotten theirs on the weekend?
Yes, of 9 guarantees we've gotten one on a Sat night and one on a Sun night. Both after 8:00p Eastern time.

We've done dozens of guarentees and have had several on Saturday, late afternoon, maybe 4-5 pm Pacific time.

Like I said, 8 pm Eastern. :) I think that's when they usually do their daily run.

Edited by jtl513

Like I said, 8 pm Eastern. :) I think that's when they usually do their daily run.

I agree. I always look at the time of the email and have noted a lot of different times: noon, 3 pm, 7 am 11 am! Makes the wait even more interesting and more of a guessing game!!

It always shows up there first:).

Luggage tags? I'm waiting for my cabin assignment for my cruise one week from today, so I'm trying to clarify: when I go into online check-in I should not look at where it states that my cabin is category N (guarantee) but rather, go down to print luggage tags and open up the PDF? It would show up THERE first? Sorry if this is lame question!!

Luggage tags? I'm waiting for my cabin assignment for my cruise one week from today, so I'm trying to clarify: when I go into online check-in I should not look at where it states that my cabin is category N (guarantee) but rather, go down to print luggage tags and open up the PDF? It would show up THERE first? Sorry if this is lame question!!

Exactly. (I learned this trick on CC.)

Glad you got your answer. I missed your question yesterday. Good luck! It s/b very soon for you.