Hawaii/South Pacific Fall 2016

lrockwitt

My husband needs to have knee replacement surgery. He is doing one knee in June and the other in September. Will not be able to recover before cruise this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a big boy.

You tell him "I make the rules as I'm the woman. You're staying home, I'm going. Here's a month of Spaghetti-Os, you'll be fine."

He'll be fine and you'll have a great time! Really.

:D

He's a big boy.

You tell him "I make the rules as I'm the woman. You're staying home, I'm going. Here's a month of Spaghetti-Os, you'll be fine."

He'll be fine and you'll have a great time! Really.

:D

LOL. I guess we shouldn't delete Lisa from the lists yet.

My husband needs to have knee replacement surgery. He is doing one knee in June and the other in September. Will not be able to recover before cruise this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisa, to my knowledge they will post it mid-May. We would really miss having you and Darryl with us. Have you given any thought to the therapeutic benefits of his sitting in the hot tub with a Mai Tai? I truly believe that he would benefit greatly from that daily experience. :D

However, if you were to reschedule, well feel free to plagiarize ;) the Shutterfly site for next year. (As I did from the 2014 Shutterfly.) :p The hardest part is getting people to volunteer as coordinators on the activities/events. :eek:

However, like they say down in Louisiana, "Laissez les bon temps rouler!" When ever it happens!:p

Just Mike

• 2 weeks later...
We have decided to put off second knee till next spring. We on for the cruise. [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji29]

This is a Red Letter Day! Outstanding! Please "Come on and post this information on our Roll Call" :D: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=46506239#post46506239

Edited by RetiredNTraveling

We have decided to put off second knee till next spring. We on for the cruise. [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji29]

Yay! That's great news, Lisa! Glad you won't have to cancel this trip.

Jan

I just popped into this thread to see what it was about... and was going to suggest that you put the second surgery off till later.

I had a knee replaced almost 3 years ago and am just now deciding that "maybe" I can do the other one now. Maybe I am a wuss, but I haven't been ready to go through that again any time soon.:eek:

I am so sorry that you might not be able to go. I am booked on this cruise and I have had both knees replaced. What if you did the June surgery and then used a scooter for the trip and then set the second surgery for after your return?

Your husband could recuperate with the best tan ever. Between my surgeries I had an injection in my bad knee that was wonderful.

You can rent a scooter that is sized for the individual. I even checked and you can rent recliners for your cabin if you have an HC cabin.

I hope all goes well for you both and you can have this cruise to look forward to either this year or next. Good luck.

4boysnana