Getaway Embarkation Grouping

vjpiott

Any tricks to getting on board quicker? I'm a silver member and usually show up relatively early and it always seems like the number I'm handed is high. I know that gold and platinum probably have quicker boarding but is there any other tricks out there or questions to ask the agents?

I don't understand the negativity to the question. Does a 1/2 hr matter if you want a Vibe pass, maybe? probably?

The question wasn't about beating out other people to the ship, it was about having all of the knowledge you need ahead of time to take advantage of an opportunity.

NCL, as great as it is, has set up an environment where things are first come first serve. It's not wrong to want to understand how things work better than others.

Show up very early. We got to the port at about 10:30 last time and were in group 2. We were called at the same time as the group 1 people. We picked seats next to the doors and were among the first people on the ship. This allowed us easy access to Posh passes. We then went for a sitdown lunch and were the 3rd couple in the place. It still took a VERY long time to get our food. Hope this helps.

6&8

Sorry, I didn't mean for that to be negative. I was trying to indicate that there may be a lot of passengers trying the same thing and everybody has some reason to try the tricks. When I said "good luck' I meant that not in a sarcastic way, but you need some "luck" to jump ahead.