specialty restaurant fees on allure/oasis??

I have kinda researched, but haven't found how much it is to eat at many of the specialty restaurants and food joints on these two ships... Was curious about Wonderland and Chefs Table among others... Someone please help me?

We recently paid $45 pp for Wonderland and it has gone up to $49 pp for our 2016 sailing. Chef's Table is $85 pp, Jaime's Italian is going to be a la carte and Izumi has been a la carte all along.

We recently paid $45 pp for Wonderland and it has gone up to $49 pp for our 2016 sailing. Chef's Table is $85 pp, Jaime's Italian is going to be a la carte and Izumi has been a la carte all along.

I have kinda researched, but haven't found how much it is to eat at many of the specialty restaurants and food joints on these two ships... Was curious about Wonderland and Chefs Table among others... Someone please help me?

I'm sorry I quoted you the prices from Quantum/Anthem and not from Oasis/Allure like you asked. I would think they should be the same prices.

This is the information I could find for you.

Chefs table.

Vision of the Seas- $65.00 pp

All other ships -$70.00 pp

Wonderland.

$45.00 pp

Giovannis

Lunch $15.00 pp

Dinner $20.00 pp

Allure, Oasis & Serenade $25.00 pp

Chops grille

AL, AN, QN & OA - $39

ID, JW, LB, FR, MA, NV, VI & VY - $35

BR, EN, GR, RD, RH, SP & SR - $30

150 central park

$40 (courses only)

$75 (additional cost p/p for wine pairing)

$115 p/p (meal & wine pairing)

It seems the Chef's Table is being re-branded to be called 'Prime Table' with the introduction of Anthem.

They did not have Chef's Table for several weeks on Oasis and when it re-appeared it was as a table situated between the new Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen suite restaurant. It would seem they will do the same with Allure post dry-dock.

Oasis has been running special pricing on specialty restaurants on the first night and on formal nights for 50% off of the current onboard pricing available to all passengers.

When I was on Vision several times last year, I was told that the shipboard management had been given more individual 'power' to set onboard pricing for each ship. This could have changed.

For our August 22 Oasis cruise and August 23 reservations for Chefs Table, the cost per person was $95. Our Izumi Hibachi reservations were $25. Gerry

I am booked on allure this summer. I reserved 150 CP a couple of weeks ago for $40 pp but just now when I log in to the cruise planner, all the prices have gone up.

Chef's Table $104.50 USD Adult

150 Central Park $44

Samba Grill $33

Giovanni's Table $27.50

Chops Grille $42.90

(this is before the 30% for 3 restaurants/20% first day discounts etc)

I am booked on allure this summer. I reserved 150 CP a couple of weeks ago for $40 pp but just now when I log in to the cruise planner, all the prices have gone up.

Chef's Table $104.50 USD Adult

150 Central Park $44

Samba Grill $33

Giovanni's Table $27.50

Chops Grille $42.90

(this is before the 30% for 3 restaurants/20% first day discounts etc)

Wow, $43 for Chops!

I was just looking at some Compasses from Legend from Feb this year and the prices were:

Chefs Table - 95

Chops Grille - 30

Izumi - al a carte

Weird, I only paid $70 for chef's table on Legend for our March cruise. Maybe it was cheaper because I booked before boarding??

This is the information I could find for you.

Chefs table.

Vision of the Seas- $65.00 pp

All other ships -$70.00 pp

Wonderland.

$45.00 pp

Giovannis

Lunch $15.00 pp

Dinner $20.00 pp

Allure, Oasis & Serenade $25.00 pp

Chops grille

AL, AN, QN & OA - $39

ID, JW, LB, FR, MA, NV, VI & VY - $35

BR, EN, GR, RD, RH, SP & SR - $30

150 central park

$40 (courses only)

$75 (additional cost p/p for wine pairing)

$115 p/p (meal & wine pairing)

If I have the Premium Bev Pkg, is the wine paring included for 150 Central Park or do I still have to pay for the wine pairing?

We were just on Oasis last week... Here is my tip to you all:

Do not pre-book all your reservations (unless of course, you really have your heart set on one and don't want to risk not getting in.. like Izumi, which fills in QUICK)! Yes, it's taking a risk on availability, but your rates are better once you get on the ship.

For the first night, some venues offer 50% off the going rate, as many don't want to eat "out" that night.

On night 3, which tends to be a pretty slow night on this sailing schedule (Labadee day), 150 Central Park was offering 25% off their going rate that day ($30 by the way). We got to eat there for $22.50 each! And the meal was outstanding. We saw Chops offering similar deals to fill up. And our cruise was pretty much (or close to) top capacity. We were surprised.

Can you get "price drops" on dining? I'm not sure what the cancellation policy on specialty restaurants is, but if there is a discount can I cancel my reservation and rebook with the discount?

Can you get "price drops" on dining? I'm not sure what the cancellation policy on specialty restaurants is, but if there is a discount can I cancel my reservation and rebook with the discount?

No problem with cancelling and rebooking pre-cruise, but I believe you have to cancel at least 4 days before the cruise to get a refund on your credit card.

• 2 months later...
We were just on Oasis last week... Here is my tip to you all:

Do not pre-book all your reservations (unless of course, you really have your heart set on one and don't want to risk not getting in.. like Izumi, which fills in QUICK)! Yes, it's taking a risk on availability, but your rates are better once you get on the ship.

For the first night, some venues offer 50% off the going rate, as many don't want to eat "out" that night.

On night 3, which tends to be a pretty slow night on this sailing schedule (Labadee day), 150 Central Park was offering 25% off their going rate that day ($30 by the way). We got to eat there for $22.50 each! And the meal was outstanding. We saw Chops offering similar deals to fill up. And our cruise was pretty much (or close to) top capacity. We were surprised.

How do you find out about these specials? Are they on the t.v. each day or listed in the Compass? Or are there signs outside of the venue?

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't want to start a new post since my question is related..

I was wondering if certain specialty restaurants are only available to guests booked in suites on the Oasis?

Is Giovanni's worth trying? Or is it just your typical pasta restaurant? Which restaurant is a must-try?

And wow, $43 for Chops on the Oasis?? We only ate at Chops on our cruise in 2012 on the Allure and it was only $30 on the Allure back then!

I didn't want to start a new post since my question is related..

I was wondering if certain specialty restaurants are only available to guests booked in suites on the Oasis?

Is Giovanni's worth trying? Or is it just your typical pasta restaurant? Which restaurant is a must-try?

And wow, $43 for Chops on the Oasis?? We only ate at Chops on our cruise in 2012 on the Allure and it was only $30 on the Allure back then!

Coastal Kitchen is restricted to suite guests. All other restaurants have no restriction.

Giovanni's is very nice. There is pasta available but also steak, and the prosciutto wrapped chicken is delicious!

Just got off the phone with a cruise planner and I had several questions about making reservations ahead of time for specialty restaurants. One was if I make the reservations online for the first night do I receive the 50% discount coupon

. Second question was if making 3 specialty rest. reservations online do I still get the 20% discount. She contacted crown and anchor and this is what they said. The full price would have to be paid online but when you check out with each restaurant on that day they will credit your card for the coupons. She also said that the first day discount and the 3 restaurant discount is not combinable. So we will see what happens in one month when we board the Oasis.

I'm a newbie with RCL. It sounds like I should wait and book my reservations if we want to eat at the specialty restaurants. We booked last month for our November cruise so we got the later dinner time. Does anyone know if it's 90 days before that dinner choices show up? I was thinking of changing to earlier for the MTD because I have younger children traveling with us. If I book MTD and decide to eat at a specialty restaurant because of the discount once we board how do I do it? Do I have to cancel the MTD onboard and book the restaurant?