Sailing Sold Out

texkan

It looks like there are rooms being held by TA's. I just looked at a site and saw availability for standard veranda cabins on this date.

I have looked at several large online sites and there are No standard veranda cabins showing for Oct. 7, 2016, and Oct. 17, 2016. Sites show that Suites Only are available.

Edited by texkan

Just because a travel website shows that it has group space available for a particular sailing doesn't mean there is actual space. My thought is that when it is linked to the actual Celebrity inventory, a user will not be able to make an actual booking.

Possible sale or mega overhaul of her itinerares???

.we are booked 10/17/16 in AQ , they recently spent money to Solsticize her...and right now she is the Panama Canal mainstay...that may change with new wider cabal

anyhow.....no way to know until they announce something...or itins show up for booking again...hard to believe she is sold out for so many cruises...

I have looked at several large online sites and there are No standard veranda cabins showing for Oct. 7, 2016, and Oct. 17, 2016. Sites show that Suites Only are available.

This is what I just pulled up off the TA site I usually use. Sorry I can't give the name, but if you check my prior roll call posts you'll be able to figure it out. There are 16 cabins listed for 2A, 2B and 2C. We cruised on Infinity last Nov and thought the date was sold out for many months in advance. However, while on the cruise we met quite a few passengers who had booked within the prior month to sailing.

Cruise Summary

10 Night Cruise from Fort Lauderdale (Round Trip)

View Detailed Itinerary

Cruise Line: Celebrity Cruises

Ship: Celebrity Infinity

Departure Date: October 17, 2016

Return Date: October 27, 2016

To: Fort Lauderdale

Travelers

Adults: 2

Children: 0

Infants: 0

Stateroom

Type: Balcony

Category: 2B

Name:

Included Extras:

• $215 Shipboard Credit

•Dining Credit

Total Package Price

$3,122.56

Celeb website does not have any Sea and Stay options for for these dates anymore .so maybe that was an adjustment being made...

glad we booked early! And hoping our cruise is a " Go"