Ferry Tickets

rcoaster809

Can someone please tell me the cost of ferry tickets and the latest I can buy them on a Wednesday night in Hamilton?

My plan is to use token to get to Hamilton then buy tickets to get back to the Dockyard and have for the rest of the stay.

Can someone please tell me the cost of ferry tickets and the latest I can buy them on a Wednesday night in Hamilton?

My plan is to use token to get to Hamilton then buy tickets to get back to the Dockyard and have for the rest of the stay.

A book of 15 tickets is $37.50 . The Hamilton ferry terminal is open until 8 pm on weekdays, the main bus terminal in Hamilton until 7 pm.

The tickets are good on both ferries and buses.

A book of 15 tickets is $37.50 . The Hamilton ferry terminal is open until 8 pm on weekdays, the main bus terminal in Hamilton until 7 pm.

The tickets are good on both ferries and buses.

Thank you! That was the exact information I was looking for.

Can you buy the books of tickets at the dock yard or is it only tokens and passes?

Although there were a couple of years where books of tickets could be purchased at Dockyard, that wasn't the case last year and I suspect it isn't this year either.

Traveling to Bermuda for the first time and I'm Very confused about the Bus & Ferry Passes..I was told we could purchase a 3 day visitors pass and that will give us access to all the buses & ferries, is this true?

Traveling to Bermuda for the first time and I'm Very confused about the Bus & Ferry Passes..I was told we could purchase a 3 day visitors pass and that will give us access to all the buses & ferries, is this true?

A three day transportation pass costs $44...but depending on your travel plans while in Bermuda it may not be your best option. For example if you're only taking one round trip bus or ferry trip a day for three days you can buy 6 tokens for $27 ( $4.50 for each token). You really have to sit down and do your planning to determine what works best for you.

Or we can buy a book of 15 ALL ZONE (14 Zone or All Zone Bus Fares) for $37.50 which will also let us on Ferries or buses. I have been looking on the computer and just found a great site with tons of info on Bermuda. BERMUDA-ATTRACTIONS.

Or we can buy a book of 15 ALL ZONE (14 Zone or All Zone Bus Fares) for $37.50 which will also let us on Ferries or buses.
Yes, but as mentioned above, they may not be selling these booklets at the Dockyard, which is where most people arrive. So you'd have to pay at least one full cash fare or token to get to someplace where they do sell the ticket booklets (that seems to be the OP's plan).

Or we can buy a book of 15 ALL ZONE (14 Zone or All Zone Bus Fares) for $37.50 which will also let us on Ferries or buses. I have been looking on the computer and just found a great site with tons of info on Bermuda. BERMUDA-ATTRACTIONS.

Just be careful depending on advice from that site. It's maintained by someone who lives in India, and depends on people visiting Bermuda emailing the site owner to get current information. Because of that it's not always accurate and up to date.

Here's a locally-maintained site: http://www.bermuda-online.org/

Here's the official Bermuda Tourism site: http://www.gotobermuda.com/default/

Edited by njhorseman

OK thank you!! I will check out that site. Maybe you can still help me, My husband & I live in NJ and just booked this cruise last Saturday, we leave on 5/24 out of the city (NY), NCL Breakaway. It was a last minute trip just get away and relax, we are very busy and like most have had a loooonnng cold winter. When we cruise with the kids (young adults) we are running doing everything, high level energy excursions. The thought of being in Bermuda for 3 days is so appealing, but we've never been and I'm trying to plan a relaxing trip. We leave in 11 days and there is so much info I'm having a hard time. ANY help is appreciated and a good start for me!! Thanks!!