Celebrity Silhouette "Chef's Table"

Tamara

My husband and I have experienced "Chefs Table Dinners" on other cruise lines and was hoping to arrange for this experience as a special night for our group (my siblings, group of 8) on our upcoming Celebrity Silhouette cruise. I have contacted Celebrity and was given various responses from -"not a problem" to arrange once on board to "not an option".

Has anyone recently had a Chefs table dinner on the Silhouette?

Could you please advise me on how to book this in advanced.

Could you share an email to directly contact the Silhouette dinning dept directly?

Thank you

We took the April 19th Silhouette TA. They offered Chef's Table on 3 nights of our 14 night sailing.

We signed up at Murano shortly after boarding. We had our choice of nights but there were only 2 of us. There was a group of 6 signing up for the first night at the same time we were signing up.

It was a wonderful experience that I highly recommend.

Carol

My husband and I have experienced "Chefs Table Dinners" on other cruise lines and was hoping to arrange for this experience as a special night for our group (my siblings, group of 8) on our upcoming Celebrity Silhouette cruise. I have contacted Celebrity and was given various responses from -"not a problem" to arrange once on board to "not an option".

Has anyone recently had a Chefs table dinner on the Silhouette?

Could you please advise me on how to book this in advanced.

Could you share an email to directly contact the Silhouette dinning dept directly?

Thank you

My wife and her sister recently took a Silhouette 7 night cruise and enjoyed the Chefs Table immensely. From what they said, it was offered only onboard, at boarding, there were only 8 spaces available, and they were lucky enough to get 2 of them.

They have a special room in Murano where it is held. Be aware that it features items that are on the Murano menu. It isn't a special dinner with unique items for that evening.

That was my experience on Equinox plus it was over priced. You also get a 100 lb cookbook to carry back with you on the airplane. :eek:

We checked with the Maitre'd in Murano who set it up. There were several folks from the Roll Call interested, so they set up two on separate nights during the transatlantic.

Edited by Wine-O

We did it on the Solstice. As others have said organise it when you get on board. Geoff was the executive chef and Veronica the F&B manager was the host. They were both great and we had a goos time. I mention them as they were moved to the Silhouette not long afterwards so they may still be there. We also have done it on the Century and the Radiance of the Sea. The Radiance one was by far the nest but the others were good and worthwhile (about $90 from memory).

Ours was on the Equinox TA in 2013. I agree with the super heavy cook books, but I understand you can opt out of that (wish I knew then). Expensive, but we had a great time and nothing on our menu was from the regular menu. We learned about it on board.

Thank you for the replies. I will make arrangements ASAP when we board. Did your dinner include wine pairings and a sommelier too or just dinner?

I recall champagne before dinner in Michael's Club, then a white and a red with dinner. With Michael's not a lounge for upper suite guests, not sure what they will do now.