Liquor Prices on FOS??

Can someone tell me the current liquor drink prices on the ships? Like beer and mixed cocktails such as rum and coke? Not sure if we should buy the drink package or not without knowing the current prices?

Thx in Advance!

Can someone tell me the current liquor drink prices on the ships? Like beer and mixed cocktails such as rum and coke? Not sure if we should buy the drink package or not without knowing the current prices?

Thx in Advance!

Figure $10 to $12 plus 18% for cocktails. Beer around $5 and up, plus 18%.

Figure $10 to $12 plus 18% for cocktails. Beer around $5 and up, plus 18%.

Thanks so much!! I was hearing Budweiser was $7.00 and if I call my rum like Bacardi and Coke its $14 ? Wish RCCL would publish these prices

Thanks so much!! I was hearing Budweiser was $7.00 and if I call my rum like Bacardi and Coke its $14 ? Wish RCCL would publish these prices

I don't follow beer prices, but I'd be surprised if a Bacardi & Coke were $14. In my experience, the specialty cocktails in the menu were almost all listed at $12, and they included premium liquors like Belvedere vodka or Bacardi 8 rum, along with multiple mixers. I saw someone recently reporting that their drink of choice (Jack & Coke) was more like $8.

I know it can vary from ship to ship and even bar to bar, but a $14 Bacardi & Coke would surprise me. (But I've been surprised before. :))

I think some of the confusion is coming when people report they paid $X for a cocktail but don't specify whether or not that total included the mandatory 18% gratuity.

Like previous poster said, I believe most frozen or fancy cocktails are in the $10 - $12 range, and standard mixed drinks are around $8. It varies by ship, and even bar to bar on the same ship! And then you add the 18% gratuity on top of these prices.

From the many many many many many posts that pop up on here every day about drink prices, it sounds like you can count on around $8-10 for beers and mixed drinks (with tip) and $12-$14 for specialty cocktails with fancy names and frozen island drinks (like piña coladas and tropical sunsets or anything that sounds like a margarita, like guava Rita etc.) if you're wondering if a drink package is worth it, just figure out the cost of the drink package and divide it by the dollar amount for the drink you'll have the most of and it will give you a good idea for how many drinks you have to average per day to make it worth it.

Someone figured to break even on a replenish package, for example, one would need to drink a total of 21 beverages, or 3 drinks per day, to make it worth it. While the 3 drinks per day doesn't sound like a lot, when they put it in terms of 21 drinks I realized I'd never get close to that so I opted not to buy a drink package.

Edited by ColoradoGurl