Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Anyone know the last time $500 cards came up? I know the $100 ones were up and sold out now for a few days, but curious about the $500 ones.

2/12/16. If you read the earlier thread from that date you'll see that I purchased one along with a few other people.

2/12/16. If you read the earlier thread from that date you'll see that I purchased one along with a few other people.

I cleaned up big time , i got 100s and 500s on the 12th. AND best of all ill get them in hand less than a week before my final payment date !

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Got my $500 Carnival gift cards today!

Here's a tip, since you have to sign for them, setup a UPS My Choice Account & have them delivered to a nearby UPS location. That way you don't have to worry about missing the delivery!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Got my $500 Carnival gift cards today!

Here's a tip, since you have to sign for them, setup a UPS My Choice Account & have them delivered to a nearby UPS location. That way you don't have to worry about missing the delivery!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Mine get delivered to my local ups store

They left the note telling me I had to sign and I just signed it and asked them to please leave in my mailbox. They did. Although I am sure that is up to the individual employee whether they would do that or not. That is not officially following the rules. lol

I set up a UPS account as mentioned above and then once I had the tracking info I was able to go online and check a box that approved the delivery without a signature. Left in my mailbox everytime I did that.

No way would i trust that amount of valuables to be left in my mailbox.

I dont know if anyone else noticed. When you order 3 or more gift cards you get a promo code insert worth 1000 points. If you break down your order you can get multiple inserts.

I have ordered a single card, three times and they inserted the promo code flyer.

You had to order three?

Be warned, when you get those flier inserts, make sue you go and use them for the points right away. I held on to one for a few days because I just couldn't get to it, and when I finally did, it told me the code was invalid.

I had EXACTLY the opposite experience. I tried to post the flier insert points as soon as I received my gift card and it came up as invalid. I waited a couple of days and it posted just fine. Who knows!

• 2 weeks later...