Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Just checked...still there 4:57 EDST.

Need to go to Rewards for Good with AARP. You will need to register if you have not already. You do not have to be an AARP member. You will also need 1,000 points for every $100 you purchase. That will get you a 10% savings on the gift card.

Good Luck

You have to go to the rewards catalog, under gift cards, then travel. They were there at 3:50p (central daylight)

Thank you for directing me...they appear to be gone :(:(. Hopefully they'll get them back before my Fascination cruise next month

Thank you for directing me...they appear to be gone :(:(. Hopefully they'll get them back before my Fascination cruise next month

I refreshed the page to make sure, but they are still there.

Don't look under "Travel" first. Look under Gift Cards, then Travel.

Good Luck.

I refreshed the page to make sure, but they are still there.

Don't look under "Travel" first. Look under Gift Cards, then Travel.

Good Luck.

:confused::confused: Thanks again. I'll keep trying. I've been reading a few other message boards and I'm thinking perhaps I don't have enough points

:confused::confused: Thanks again. I'll keep trying. I've been reading a few other message boards and I'm thinking perhaps I don't have enough points

You only need 1000 points to get a $100 gift card or 5000 to get a $500 one. Do a few quizes. It adds up pretty fast.

Donna

You only need 1000 points to get a $100 gift card or 5000 to get a $500 one. Do a few quizes. It adds up pretty fast.

Donna

I was searching incorrectly the entire time :o:o and when I FINALLY figured out where to go (Even though I'd been told;)) they were sold out. I'll be watching this thread and checking the website for sure

After you enter the gift cards onto your Carnival account, is there any reason to keep them?

I'd like to just toss them, but afraid something will come up that I might need the numbers later for some reason.

After you enter the gift cards onto your Carnival account, is there any reason to keep them?

I'd like to just toss them, but afraid something will come up that I might need the numbers later for some reason.

I keep them until after my cruise is completed in case of any hiccups, but that is my own paranoia.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I never throw out the cards until after my trip is over. Just good to keep for your records. My daughter has a bunch of olds cards that she plays with;p.