If you have a few minutes....

I would like to share with you our YouTube video from March of this year when we went on a 10 day Panama Canal, Half Moon Cay, Costa Rica great cruise on Holland America. First time making a video....7 minutes of a 10 day cruise. Hope you enjoy it!

I would like to share with you our YouTube video from March of this year when we went on a 10 day Panama Canal, Half Moon Cay, Costa Rica great cruise on Holland America. First time making a video....7 minutes of a 10 day cruise. Hope you enjoy it!

Well done, that was excellent.

So exciting seeing all the people view our video and seems lots of you liked it! I am still trying to figure out WHY the video did not count all the views (411) seen by people yesterday and today on Cruise Critic. When I posted it there were existing 837 views and then 411 MORE have now seen it (by the count on this thread) and it only says 914 total views. Does anyone understand that part of YouTube? Why doesn't it count all the real views??

Anyway, Thanks again for watching our video :D

Nice one Charlene, it's a terrific record of your trip - and a nice reminder for me of when I did a similar cruise :)

thanks for making me smile today. Looks like you had so much fun. Did you have any rain and how was humidity? Did this many years ago in Dec and had great weather. Great job, gives me hope to try and do a video one day...

Hope you figure out how it tracks viewers.

Sandipalms

So exciting seeing all the people view our video and seems lots of you liked it! I am still trying to figure out WHY the video did not count all the views (411) seen by people yesterday and today on Cruise Critic. When I posted it there were existing 837 views and then 411 MORE have now seen it (by the count on this thread) and it only says 914 total views. Does anyone understand that part of YouTube? Why doesn't it count all the real views??

Anyway, Thanks again for watching our video :D

I read the thread but didn't watch the video as I can't watch video on this device. There's no guarantee that anybody reading the thread watched the video, especially since the thread title doesn't say anything about a video.