Did I Just Lose A Glacier

BrnBrok

I just took a quick glance at a July 25 Itinerary on the Grand Princess. Earlier it showed Hubbard Glacier, but now it shows Yakutat Bay. The map makes it look Yaktutat Bay is further away from Hubbard Glacier. Does anyone know why Princess changed the location name and if we will still cruise close to Hubbard? I do realize that the Glacier is enormous so maybe we don't really lose seeing it.

You will be cruising Yakutat Bay to Hubbard Glacier. The glacier is huge and you can see it for miles and miles on the way into the bay. We have been there 3 times and got very close to the glacier each time. It dwarfs the cruise ship.

Thanks for the really quick response. I am looking forward to seeing Hubbard Glacier up close and personal. From what was posted It looks like a great highlight of our trip

If you get to see Hubbard Glacier it is an amazing site!!!!! WOWWWWWWW!!! Such a beauty of nature to give us this opportunity t see it up close. Last year in may we where aboard Crown Princess and this is what we saw!! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!!

DSCN0575_zpsfdmhxvyz.jpg

Thanks to all for taking the time to respond. I enjoyed all of your comments and I loved your pictures. All I can say is Oh My! I can't wait till this summer. Whether captured in a photo or in my mind this will be a trip to remember!