contacting NCL regarding incorrect points

chars

I am just wondering if anyone has been successful in hearing back about incorrect lattitude point inquiries? My cruise from last July is incorrect, only giving me 7 points when I sailed in a Haven Spa Suite. I entered my information (in March) in the system where is states it may take 6-8 weeks for a response. I sailed again in March in a Haven Spa Suite and was again only credited with 7 points. I really need this cleared up by my next cruise in August, (I should be platinum) But I really don't have confidence with their computerized system. So, my question is what is everybody's experience with wait time, and does anyone have a direct phone number or email?

I am just wondering if anyone has been successful in hearing back about incorrect lattitude point inquiries? My cruise from last July is incorrect, only giving me 7 points when I sailed in a Haven Spa Suite. I entered my information (in March) in the system where is states it may take 6-8 weeks for a response. I sailed again in March in a Haven Spa Suite and was again only credited with 7 points. I really need this cleared up by my next cruise in August, (I should be platinum) But I really don't have confidence with their computerized system. So, my question is what is everybody's experience with wait time, and does anyone have a direct phone number or email?

I had to call them recently to correct an issue. They do not seem too responsive to that online form. Just give them a call.

They are not kidding about the 6-8 weeks :( I wrote to them when I received the dreaded "We've merged your multiple accounts" message and somehow ended up with zero points. I sent the message on December 7 and did not receive an answer until February 5. We cruised in the meantime, but the Latitudes Rep on board manually corrected my Latitudes status for that sailing. Everything went back to normal after I got home, so by the time they finally got around to answering my original e-mail, there was nothing left to fix.

I agree with other's experiences. This is the worst customer service of any of the cruise lines I've sailed. I too am having the same problem. I booked a cruise in early March for February 2016 and January 2017. (Before I heard about all the changes). Was assigned a new number and then noticed a missing cruise (7 points). Makes a difference since this pushes me to the next tier. Tried calling and they said I would have to use the e-mail contact. Did this twice and still no response. Going on 9 weeks.So no, you are not the only one experiencing a long delay in resolving your cruise credit issue.

It might not matter anyway as I'm having second thoughts about cruising NCL again and will wait until closer to final payment to make up my mind. In totality it just leaves a negative feeling about NCL.

I called, and the phone rep was able to merge 2 accounts (1 from 1996, the other from this past March). However, she was unable to add the cruise from 2002 (my honeymoon). She said it was "archived" or some such and that the email people would have to fix it.

I had my husband's latitude number and the reservation number, and I included maiden and married names in the email.

Sent at the end of March, still waiting for a response. Should be silver for this next cruise, then should be at 42 pts after this next one.

As an aside...did you book the Haven Spa Suite from the start, or did you upgrade to the Haven Spa Suite after your initial booking?

Same thing with my account. Tried the official email route. Waited 8 weeks. Nothing. Called - spoke to a rude woman who said I just had to wait - be patient. Was she kidding?? I was patient for 8 weeks! Called again and spoke to an actual caring human being. She fixed my points on the spot. Crazy!!! Call, but don't take just wait as an answer. Keep trying until you get someone who is willing to help. Good luck!!

I thought you booked your July cruise in a spa balcony and then upgraded? If so, you don't get the extra points for being in a suite. The points are based on the category you originally booked.

As others have said the email route takes the full 6-8 weeks. I had to do it to have some old SS Norway cruises added to my account, and it took every bit of that time for them to get back to me. To their credit they made the wait time very clear, they did hit the window (7 weeks 5 days), and my issue was resolved properly. I dont know why it takes them so long, but judging from your and others issues the automated system for adding points seems to have some serious flaws so maybe their request load is very high.

6&8

About a year ago I called because I was missing points for a couple cruises. I got bounced around between several people over the course of about 3 weeks and was finally advised that it was because I had booked under a travel professional rate (other lines give points). OK, fine. Then last month I took a cruise with a travel pro rate and the points were added... At some point I guess I'll endure the agony of dealing with them.

I have been waiting since November with no response at all. What is the phone number I call to have this rectified?

Latitudes Loyalty Program #

1-866-234-0292

They were very helpful getting my son's latitudes points to show up on my NCL account.

Happy Sailing!

My cruise in March was upgraded to the Haven spa suite, so I can see if that isn't double points, but my July cruise was booked as a Haven Spa Suite at time of booking. To be honest, the platinum perks really didnt matter to me if I was sailing in a suite because I had those perks. But my next cruise in August I just booked an aft balcony, so I would like the platinum perks at that time. I guess I will try calling, since it has been way past 8 weeks.

Thanks for everyone's replies!

I called, then emailed for missing points back on March 3th for a February cruise. Still waiting for my Latitude Insiders points. Been about 10 weeks, not very happy. Wish they didn't have to put me in this situation to call again. Totally avoidable.