Looking for New Room Service Continental breakfast menu

I had seen a room service continental menu in some other thread that I now can't find, but it was basically only coffee and bread. I remember someone saying that was a test menu though.

Does anyone have a copy of the current, in-use, continental breakfast menu so can see what is on it? Any fruit? Yogurt? Can you order tea or basic juices without an additional fee?

Thank you, that is certainly better than just coffee and bread. Do you happen to have a copy(photo) of the menu for the complimentary / continental breakfast?

My understanding is that it is not a menu as such but the same hang-card that has always been used. No change in the free continental breakfast offerings before 10am.

thanks for that menu, but I do not see anywhere on it for toast, butter and jam. I would consider that along lines with continental breakfast, but just dont see it listed there. Can anyone verify that I can order toast, butter and jam and not be charged? Sorry for the questions, but I am trying to narrow down my choices for my 2016 cruise. Room service is really no biggie to me, but I like to know what is the situation before making choices.

thanks for that menu, but I do not see anywhere on it for toast, butter and jam. I would consider that along lines with continental breakfast, but just dont see it listed there. Can anyone verify that I can order toast, butter and jam and not be charged? Sorry for the questions, but I am trying to narrow down my choices for my 2016 cruise. Room service is really no biggie to me, but I like to know what is the situation before making choices.

Yes, I thought it strange also that one couldn't order toast, butter and jam.

However, I don't know of anyone who's sailed and tried to get it with the complementary breakfast to see what was said.

Harriet

In the old days, NCL's Cont'l Room Service Breakfast (used to) included choice of juice, yogurt , plate of (cold) tropical/seasonal fruit (mixed, melon or peach) - and, choice of white or wheat toast, muffin & bagel - butter or margarine & jams / peanut butter - coffee / hot water for tea or coca. Cereal (w. choices) and regular/low-fat milk or chocolate milk - plus those pastries.

For whole apples or bananas, walk to the buffet yourself & see if it's there ...

Old days - like I said - these are the older Door Hangers (still used them in 2012) - it came in a Room Service Tray, free - tipping was cash only at one's discretion, no slips to sign & the hallways were just fine then (and, now ... )

Now, if ALL of these :rolleyes: are still offered today - we will really have to get those pom poms out :p ;)

P.S. Bagel & Lox was a "free" write-in item. I wouldn't want to try that these days, however.

Edited by mking8288

That is a pretty lousey "continental" breakfast menu with no toast and jam, cereal or yoghurt. Will have to pick up cereal and yoghurt in buffet day before. I like continental breakfast sometimes on an excursion day. Will see on my Star cruise in June.

Maybe there is still the door hanger order form with the usual items.

Edited by lettienets