Oasis Wonderland Restaurant

Will be on the Oasis in August ,dynamic dining will not be in effect but was wondering if any of the new specialty restaurants such as Wonderland are open

No Wonderland on Oasis but it is in the plans for sister ship Harmony of the Seas. Best meal ever on Quantum. We were able to enjoy it twice on two different sailings.

Wonderland on Oasis would be a plus.

Although there has apparently been no official word, the general consensus is that Wonderland has been scrapped on Oasis. It doesn't seem to be going over that well.

Not sure where you read that, but all the reviews I see of Quantum and Anthem say Wonderland is their fav restuarant

Not sure where you read that, but all the reviews I see of Quantum and Anthem say Wonderland is their fav restuarant

Not sure I agree with wolfganghowell that it has been "scrapped", but it is definitely deferred as the space has been labeled onboard and on deck plans as the Diamond Lounge/Club. It is possible that when (or if) DD is implemented on Oasis, that the DL will move back to Deck 4, and Wonderland can be opened in the former CL space, but as wolfganghowell is correct in that there is no official word (and I'm not sure I have a suggestion for a different place to put Wonderland).

Not sure I agree with wolfganghowell that it has been "scrapped", but it is definitely deferred as the space has been labeled onboard and on deck plans as the Diamond Lounge/Club. It is possible that when (or if) DD is implemented on Oasis, that the DL will move back to Deck 4, and Wonderland can be opened in the former CL space, but as wolfganghowell is correct in that there is no official word (and I'm not sure I have a suggestion for a different place to put Wonderland).

I think Wonderland would work well in the former Diamond Lounge on Deck 4 the one they have closed off now.

I think Wonderland would work well in the former Diamond Lounge on Deck 4 the one they have closed off now.

That space has been placed back to MDR usage, and doesn't have any decent galley access for use as a specialty restaurant. I guess they could convert it like they did Izumi, but more believe that since they didn't convert to DD, needed that space for MDR.

On Harmony, the deck 11/12 space is (currently) specified for Wonderland, so I am more in the belief that this is where it will go should it come to the other O-class ships (but this is a guess, not a prediction).

I heard that deck 4 DL was scrapped due to poor accessibility because of a step

Will be on the Oasis in August ,dynamic dining will not be in effect but was wondering if any of the new specialty restaurants such as Wonderland are open

Wonderland was to be on 11. We were on Oasis two weeks ago and Wonderland's space is now the Diamond Club. We asked the Diamond Concierge about when/if it would be converted to Wonderland. He said, for foreseeable future, Oasis will not get Wonderland and it will remain Diamond Club.

I heard that deck 4 DL was scrapped due to poor accessibility because of a step

I also read as much, but it wasn't from official sources, so though could be correct, it could also be just a random comment. But keep in mind that the Deck 11 space has a fair amount of steps too, so could have similar constraints.

All I was mostly suggesting is the deck 4 space is back to MDR and the DL is on deck 11/12. On Harmony, that space is Wonderland and the DL is on deck 4 where Blaze is on Oasis. Will this change on either ship? Only time will tell.