Current Book on Board Perks

Last year when we cruised on Radiance home to Sydney from Hawaii we could book further cruises on board at the Crown & Anchor place on deck 12, they had different perks that you could pick from. One thing they did have was a Celebrity 123GO offer (as Celebrity is owned by same company), can anyone tell me what the current On Board Booking Perks are for either RCL or Celebrity as we want to do the cruise home from Hawaii in September 2016.

Interested to know as we have some friends doing the cruise back from Hawaii in a couple of days on Legend and we could get them to book for us if there was something we are interested in.

We have a Celebrity cruise booked in March next year but don't really want to chance waiting until then to book if we can get a good deal now.

All help really appreciated - we are Crown and Anchor Members if that makes any difference. Thanks, Karen :)

For booking a cruise on Royal, you get OBC on the current or future cruise:

•5-7 night cruises

Interior/Oceanview: $50

Balcony/Junior Suite: $100

Grand Suite and above: $200

•8-10 night cruises

Interior/Oceanview: $100

Balcony/Junior Suite: $150

Grand Suite and above: $300

•11-14 night cruises

Interior/Oceanview: $150

Balcony/Junior Suite: $200

Grand Suite and above: $400

•15 nights or longer cruises

Interior/Oceanview: $200

Balcony/Junior Suite: $250

Grand Suite and above: $500

Your deposit is equal to the OBC. If you take the OBC on the current cruise, then you don't get a deposit refund if you cancel the future cruise.

For booking a cruise on Royal, you get OBC on the current or future cruise:

•5-7 night cruises

Interior/Oceanview: $50

Balcony/Junior Suite: $100

Grand Suite and above: $200

•8-10 night cruises

Interior/Oceanview: $100

Balcony/Junior Suite: $150

Grand Suite and above: $300

•11-14 night cruises

Interior/Oceanview: $150

Balcony/Junior Suite: $200

Grand Suite and above: $400

•15 nights or longer cruises

Interior/Oceanview: $200

Balcony/Junior Suite: $250

Grand Suite and above: $500

Your deposit is equal to the OBC. If you take the OBC on the current cruise, then you don't get a deposit refund if you cancel the future cruise.

Can I just clarify - if I'm looking at a 12-night cruise in an ocean view cabin, I would pay a deposit of $150 get $150 OBC that could be applied to EITHER my current cruise making it non-refundable OR the cruise I was booking where it would be refundable?

And as an add-on question... Did I read somewhere that you have to have a Crown and Anchor number to rebook on board (seems weird to me because wouldn't you WANT first-timers to rebook??), but if it's your first cruise there is a way to get one while on board so that you can book on board?

Can I just clarify - if I'm looking at a 12-night cruise in an ocean view cabin, I would pay a deposit of $150 get $150 OBC that could be applied to EITHER my current cruise making it non-refundable OR the cruise I was booking where it would be refundable?

And as an add-on question... Did I read somewhere that you have to have a Crown and Anchor number to rebook on board (seems weird to me because wouldn't you WANT first-timers to rebook??), but if it's your first cruise there is a way to get one while on board so that you can book on board?

That is correct.

They can sign you up on board so that you can take advantage of this offer.

That is correct.

They can sign you up on board so that you can take advantage of this offer.

Thanks! Fantastic to know!! I'm looking at a couple of options on Med cruises in 2016 for my birthday and if I really like RCCL I'd definitely want to book one of those while on board!

Just the OBC and the (very) reduced deposit.

I believe deposits are usually $250 or $500 per person (I rarely book at full deposit so I am forgetting which it is), my deposit for 3 people in a balcony for 7 nights was $100 total for the three of us (equal to the OBC for the CABIN as shown above).