Lied to

Thanks. I thought I might not have been the only one who took a moment to figure out that RS was "Room Service" and not "Royal Suite".

CK, that is Cigar King not Costal Kitchen, I was the one talking about MDR RS delivered to a suite. We have ordered RS to the RS. You just have to guess which RS stands for what.:p

Here is a hint on RS on Suites. I have had the same issue sometimes up to 1 1/2 hour wait for food after being told 30 minutes. For MDR meals we order ahead of time. Lets say 5:00 for a 7 pm delivery etc. That way we can plan our evening better. On one of the last cruises, there was a separate number for suites to call for room service.

Irishgal, thanks for the Intel. We haven't seen the separate phone line on Oasis or Allure, but it does seem like a great idea.

CK, that is Cigar King not Costal Kitchen, I was the one talking about MDR RS delivered to a suite. We have ordered RS to the RS. You just have to guess which RS stands for what.:p

BTW, I will order RS from MDR when we are in RS on ROS in 2017...

Sometimes it amazes me what people complain about. But what amazes me even more is that people take time out of their vacation to post a complaint or grip about something that is not really a big deal. Or at least it's not something that will ruin a good cruise.

Please enjoy your vacation and don't sweat the small stuff.

So you are saying he should not have taken the time to tell us a situation we might be cautious of in the future? What is this site for? You seem to be taking out the time to scold someone and give him your values. Aren't you doing the same thing you are scolding him for?

How many times have you been lied to by customer contact employees of Royal? On radiance right now. Called RS. Was told an hour and a half. Called back to cancel. Got a cAll from RS mgr. told only reason was they were busy. Food was being cooked right now. But one and a half wait. Decided didn't want cold food. Why do they always lie as first option?

Just a thought but did you perhaps notice that there are other people on the ship who might have called before you. Chill out dude !