OBC Promotion

For the current Memorial Weekend sale that includes up to $50 OBC, how do you find which ones have OBC? I tried several different combinations of searches after clicking on the link, but I'm not seeing anything. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place? :confused: Where would it show up if it includes OBC? Can someone give me an example of a cruise that includes OBC with this sale so I could see what it would show up as?

I could be wrong, but I thought that sale that included $50.00 OBC ended on May 17th. Carnival is offering up to $100.00 OBC (if you qualify) for current and retired military if you book by May 31st.

I could be wrong, but I thought that sale that included $50.00 OBC ended on May 17th. Carnival is offering up to $100.00 OBC (if you qualify) for current and retired military if you book by May 31st.

They have a new one that started today...Memorial Weekend sale. Sale ends Monday.

One of our cruises it is offered on...the other NOT. The one it is offered as a sale on is actually $120 more now.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

It's only on select sailings. If you don't see it doing a mock booking, then it's not being offered.

If you click on the offer, then click search cruises, everything under it should come up.

I guess my question is where does it show up while doing the mock booking? After I clicked search, I tried clicking on a few of the cruises that came up, but I don't see it listing OBC anywhere. Just want to make sure I'm looking where I should be.

Just booked "Paradise" for Sept. 28th, which included a $50 OBC for being former Military. That OBC appears just above the total amount, in a small box, on the last page of the booking procedure. I think May is Military Appreciation Month, and all bookings made this month, by former, or current Military folks get an OBC! ;)

"SKY"

Just booked "Paradise" for Sept. 28th, which included a $50 OBC for being former Military. That OBC appears just above the total amount, in a small box, on the last page of the booking procedure. I think May is Military Appreciation Month, and all bookings made this month, by former, or current Military folks get an OBC! ;)

"SKY"

Thanks! This was really helpful! Now I know where to be looking. I wish all of their promotions would use the calendar format like the military promotion does. It makes it so much easier to see which sailings include it!

We just got $50. booked military 5 day Paradise. Did get $100. for our 7 day cruises in Dec. also military.

Char

"SKY"

Just switched to Sept 14 & 19. B2B 5 day. Last chance to see the show & do a 10 day. Four show's, really eight :) not the cheapest but the show's are worth it. ;)

Booked on board last week on Fascination so ended up with a $100. plus shareholder's.

Char

Just switched to Sept 14 & 19. B2B 5 day. Last chance to see the show & do a 10 day. Four show's, really eight :) not the cheapest but the show's are worth it. ;)

Booked on board last week on Fascination so ended up with a $100. plus shareholder's.

Char

Hey Char,,,good to see you posting. Yep, that's one of the reasons I booked another "Paradise" cruise as well. I HATE to see 'em phase out the great shows aboard "our ship", and replace 'em with the Playlist shows. I considered doing a B2B as well, but the one in front of mine is a four day, and the one after is a FULL CHARTER. Don't know who chartered it, but that's what I was told. Hope to catch you and Larry aboard again one of these days.

"SKY"

Ken

I don't think that it is every sailing....we were trying to decide between a couple of different ships.....military promo came up on one with the OBC and not on the other and both cruises were the same week but different ships. I'm wondering if the promo has a certain number of rooms attached to it and when those are done then the promo doesn't come up any more?

My 2016 cruise was purchased in February, 2015 and was booked as Military. My TA called and got a $100 OBC for a Military booking although the cruise price remained the same. About 2 hours after she called to tell me, it appeared on the Carnival Invoice as an OBC. Note that I already had an additional $100 OBC for buying our cruise while on a cruise. It does not affect that OBC and I now have 2 OBC's. The $100 OBC for buying a cruise on a cruise also shows separately on the Carnival Invoice.

My 2016 cruise was purchased in February, 2015 and was booked as Military. My TA called and got a $100 OBC for a Military booking although the cruise price remained the same. About 2 hours after she called to tell me, it appeared on the Carnival Invoice as an OBC. Note that I already had an additional $100 OBC for buying our cruise while on a cruise. It does not affect that OBC and I now have 2 OBC's. The $100 OBC for buying a cruise on a cruise also shows separately on the Carnival Invoice.

We also received the $100 OBC for booking our B2B onboard. Booked ES, but price dropped to Military to receive the additional $100 OBC. The price actually was the same for Military & ES, but the Military Appreciation Month sale offered the OBC.

However, if we get any price drops that are better than the OBC, we know we'll lose the OBC if it's not included with a new offer. In other words, the price drop would have to be more than $100.