Would someone who has actually done RS recently clarify?

cacj

Complemantary room service I ordered for this morning was coffee, two OJ's' 2 cinnamon buns, on croissant and 4 chocalote croissants. Where it asked I said 2 people. I received everything I ordered.

Harriet

So in other words, they only allow 2 pieces of any type of free bread per person (max of 12 pieces per person per order). So, more people in a stateroom, the bigger the order allowed by NCL, is that correct? Or you allowed to order for other people that are not in the stateroom as well?

Edited by maywell

Complemantary room service I ordered for this morning was coffee, two OJ's' 2 cinnamon buns, on croissant and 4 chocalote croissants. Where it asked I said 2 people. I received everything I ordered.

Harriet

Once again, Harriet to the rescue. Thanks for all of you work checking on things for us.

Don't you all think it would be better if NCL just asked someone to review what they publish? I don't think it's a problem for people who just glance at things and go with the flow, but there are some of us that actually read what they are saying. We know they are making mistakes and can guess at what they mean, but if you are using proper English, what they are printing is full of interpretation.

It makes them look totally unprofessional.

Edited by SuiteCruiser

Harriet

Thanks Harriet.

So once again, we just have to guess at what the intent is of a printed statement.

My reading comprehension is just fine. Apparently my intent comprehension is not so finely honed.

Harriet

I had thought 2 from the category per person but evidently means two per item per person. Much more reasonable.

Thank you for testing this out.

So in other words, they only allow 2 pieces of any type of free bread per person (max of 12 pieces per person per order). So, more people in a stateroom, the bigger the order allowed by NCL, is that correct? Or you allowed to order for other people that are not in the stateroom as well?

You're guess is as good as mine. I just ordered what I did this morning as a test.

Harriet

Harriet, I truly appreciate the time you are taking to figure this out (and I am sure MOST people agree). We have a large group cruising, and they have already had several questions about the room service charges.

Thank you very, very much for the time you have taken out of your own cruise to help us all.

harriet, i truly appreciate the time you are taking to figure this out (and i am sure most people agree). We have a large group cruising, and they have already had several questions about the room service charges.

Thank you very, very much for the time you have taken out of your own cruise to help us all.

this!!

Harriet, I truly appreciate the time you are taking to figure this out (and I am sure MOST people agree). We have a large group cruising, and they have already had several questions about the room service charges.

Thank you! I know there were a lot of questions so since I was cruising I tried to get some answered. Knowing the HD made it a little easier :)

Harriet