Menus or Compasses from Bermuda cruise on Liberty

Thanks, all. Is there something referred to as a chocolate breakfast?

Also, do you have to book time to play basketball or just show up?

Just show up to play basketball.

Chocolate breakfast usually happen once per cruise. Mostly just regular breakfast items with chocolate syrup. There is no cost, and no advance booking. Ask your dining room waiter when it is scheduled.

Edited by clarea

Thank you. So it looks like there is a lobster night on the 9 night Bermuda/Caribbean trip.

Now if we can only decide on the drink package! Leaning towards not getting one.

If anyone has suggestions for shore excursions, please share. We are open to all adventures.

*Note to post about Portofino/Chops dining: obviously the $20 charge for specialty every night was $20 per person per day

"ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE SAVINGS

For only $20 per day/per person, dine with us for the entire cruise in Portofino & Chops Grille. Lunch included when available. May not be combined with any other offers. Beverages not included. Reservation as per availability."

Here are the acts we saw but your guest performers may vary:

Day 1 Welcome Aboard show 7:45pm all guests

Day 2 First ice show times

In the Air (RC singers and Dancers) 9 and 10:45pm

Day 3 Headliner Greg London @ 7:30pm

Love and Marriage 10:15pm

Day 4 Jason Bishop "America's Hottest Illusionist" 7:15 and 9pm (my husband went twice )

70s Disco Party 10pm

Quest 11:15pm

Day 5 Second ice show times

Saturday Night Fever 6:30 and 9pm

Ross Bennett adult comedian 11pm

Silent Party 11pm -midnight first 150 guests only

We are doing the 9 night Canada/New England. For those who had dining at 7 or 8 on night 3, were they given another night or time slot to see the Headliner?

Thanks,

Barb

We are doing the 9 night Canada/New England. For those who had dining at 7 or 8 on night 3, were they given another night or time slot to see the Headliner?

Thanks,

Barb

In our experience, except for the first night, there are usually two perfomances for every show in Liberty's main theater.

Didn't take pictures of all the menus, but I can tell you what the order was and a few of the entrees:

Mojo (prime rib) -was at Portofino that night

Saffron (formal night, filet of beef)

Pimiento (Lasagna, garlic tiger shrimp)

Shiitake (very good rack of lamb, chicken gyoza, very poor vegetable vindaloo)

Jasmine (Thai chicken breast, Pan-fried giant shrimp over crab mash, prime rib, chickpea curry) no more fisherman's plate/lobster, although you could pay for a whole Maine lobster every night at $29.95)

Marci...

Thank you for taking the time to post the menus!

I was sadden to see there was no fisherman's plate. (shrimp over crab mash sounds intriguing though!)

Changed the menus up (names?) as the the shiitake and jasmine menus seem reversed.

Is there no lobster nite on the 5 day Liberty to Bermuda? I thought formal nite was lobster nite

On the 5 night cruises there is only 1 formal night and that is night 2. Night 2 is the saffron menu which has the beef tenderloin.

On the Liberty a year ago they served what would be the second formal nights menu (on 7 day cruises) on day 5. This had changed from day 4 on a cruise just prior.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Thanks,

Barb

On the Day 3 Compass, it was listed as "one show for all guests".

Still interested in hearing from anyone from the recent 9 day Bermuda/Caribbean sailings for input.

You may want to post a question on the May 6 (10 night) roll call. That was the first longer sailing of this Bermuda season. We were on the 16th (5 night) and the next 9 night is currently in progress so you will have to wait for those people to return and post.

Edited by marci22

Those two menus are the only ones I took a picture of. Not sure what you are asking?

I can see why you don't understand.. it wasn't in English! lol :D

The menus seem different than what is posted by RCI, almost reversed. Wasn't sure if RCI has switched the items between menus, thus what has been posted is obsolete.

Sorry for the nonsensical first message and thanks again for your help!

I can see why you don't understand.. it wasn't in English! lol :D

The menus seem different than what is posted by RCI, almost reversed. Wasn't sure if RCI has switched the items between menus, thus what has been posted is obsolete.

Sorry for the nonsensical first message and thanks again for your help!

I am guessing that they may have switched key items that make you think of the older menus. I hadn't seen rack of lamb before (it was lamb shank previously) and the thai chicken breast could have been moved. But I'm sure of the names because I did photograph those two menus.

Even the menus on board were in conflict: the concierge lounge menu showed shrimp gyoza (which my son wanted) but when we got to the mdr, it was chicken.

I would let the menus serve as an approximate guide, at best.

I am guessing that they may have switched key items that make you think of the older menus. I hadn't seen rack of lamb before (it was lamb shank previously) and the thai chicken breast could have been moved. But I'm sure of the names because I did photograph those two menus.

Even the menus on board were in conflict: the concierge lounge menu showed shrimp gyoza (which my son wanted) but when we got to the mdr, it was chicken.

I would let the menus serve as an approximate guide, at best.

Gotcha. Thanks again!