Angled balconies?

fstuff1

Going to book on the Breakaway to Bermuda.

i read that angled balconies are bigger than the regular balconies (35 sq feet).

but is it the same price as a regular balcony?

Here's a pic. I'm assuming the balconies on the left?

Norwegian Breakaway in Rotterdam

What category are these angled balconies?

and what are the room #s?

Thx

Edited by fstuff1

Yes, they are the same price as standard balcony cabins. They appear in several different cabin categories, depending on whether or not they are midship, which deck, etc. You can find them by viewing the deck plans on the NCL site. To give an example, cabins 13870 and 13236 on the Breakaway are angled balconies in different categories. Check them out on the deck plans so you can see how the drawing designates the angled ones, and then you can find others on various decks.

Edited by LrgPizza

We were in a Mini-Suite #13180 on the Getaway. Regular Balcony cabin next door had an angled balcony that looked like it had significantly more space then ours. I've booked a similar one for our next Getaway cruise- Cabin #11240.

We were in a Mini-Suite #13180 on the Getaway. Regular Balcony cabin next door had an angled balcony that looked like it had significantly more space then ours. I've booked a similar one for our next Getaway cruise- Cabin #11240.

I just booked an angled balcony.

ncl person said it was 52 sq feet.

it's 50% bigger than the standard 35sq feet balconies.

I just got off the Breakaway on May 31. We were booked in stateroom 13836 and LOVED the extra space of the angled balcony. The regular balconies are only a few inches wider then the width of the chair on the balcony. I was actually quite surprised how large our balcony was.

It didn't cost us any more then the other staterooms in the category (I think it was BA) and highly recommend the angled balconies if you can snatch one up!

Edited by woods79

We were on Breakaway 4/19 to 4/26 in cabin 13870 and loved the angled cabin. The extra space was wonderful, plus much nicer angle for taking photos.

That was our same angled cabin on Getaway - 13870!

angled balconies are a no brainer.

im on 11782 on the Getaway for my first cruise in a few weeks.

if it can fit a lounger then others have given their room steward 5/10$ and one has been on your balcony soon after !

We were on Breakaway 4/19 to 4/26 in cabin 13870 and loved the angled cabin. The extra space was wonderful, plus much nicer angle for taking photos.

Good to hear, we're in 13270 which is on the opposite side. I was a little nervous since I had heard stories of the fwd angled ones being windy.