Are you finding most drinks to be included in the drink package?

Are you talking about the after dinner shooters? If so, I had no problem getting them with the package but they did not serve mine in the souvenir glass.

How much were the after dinner drinks that were in the souvenir glasses if you did not have a package?

With all of the post about drink prices going up, I was wondering if most of the drink are fully covered with the premium package. I don't want to have a drink packaged and then pay $2 or $3 more for a drink. I am not a top self person. I enjoy frozen drinks and mix drinks.

Cheers,

We did 1 package last year, replenish, this year premium. We get one package..yes I share

Beer and Wine package? Do you mean the Select Package?

All packages are unlimited, one drink at a time, Wine Max is $12 at Bar Price

Yes, the package that only includes beer and wine. Okay, so any wine $12 or less (not including gratuity) is included in the package. Thank you.

We did 1 package last year, replenish, this year premium. We get one package..yes I share

You are about to get a lot of hate for this...

And rightly so. Anyone who is a thief and then dumb enough to admit it on a public board should get hated on.

Edited by Out to sea!

Yes, the package that only includes beer and wine. Okay, so any wine $12 or less (not including gratuity) is included in the package. Thank you.

Yes that's the one, it also includes Virgin Cocktails and Soda! But yes, ignoring per drink gratuity, it's a $12 limit

The wine per glass limit is $8 in the Select (Beer and Wine) package, and $12 in the Premium and Ultimate packages.

The wine per glass limit is $8 in the Select (Beer and Wine) package, and $12 in the Premium and Ultimate packages.

Oops, that's right, forgot it was less for Select, that means very little wine is included in that package

Yes that's the one, it also includes Virgin Cocktails and Soda! But yes, ignoring per drink gratuity, it's a $12 limit

Now, if they only carried Diet Mountain Dew on board as a beer chaser! :D

If it's only $8 wine then I'll stick with the Select (for the beer) and the wifey will go for the Premium. Thanks.

Edited by Out to sea!

i'm a first time cruiser this summer on the Vision. We have the select (beer and wine) package included.

While my wife isn't really a drinker - the very odd glass of wine, I do enjoy my beer most evenings when I am away and the odd glass of whiskey.

Are all beers included in the select package or are their craft / import beers that are not included?

You do not get the souvenir glass with the package. I had the Ultimate Package on my last cruise 2 weeks ago and it covered drinks up to $12.00. The drink of the day was only $10.00 including the souvenir cup. But they said they had to charge me an additional $4.95 if I wanted the cup (the drink itself was covered by my package). The cup is not worth $4.95. I passed.

Now, if they only carried Diet Mountain Dew on board as a beer chaser! :D

If it's only $8 wine then I'll stick with the Select (for the beer) and the wifey will go for the Premium. Thanks.

I hear ya'. If only they carried Barritt's ginger beer. They already stock the Gosling's Black Seal rum. Nothing like a few Dark & Stormies to make a good night!

What about the drink of the day? if you have a package do you get the souvenir glass or do they not allow that?

Cheers

Souvenir glasses are not included with any beverage packages. You may find exceptions from time to time, but generally they will want you to pay extra for the souvenir glass.

Edited by clarea

What is the limit on wine when getting the beer and wine package? Can you get anything that is halfway decent?

The packages also offer a percentage discount off bottles of wine, so if you can't find what you want in the "by the glass" selections, you can get a discount off a bottle. I know on the Premium package, it was 20% off. That helped bring some of the nicer wines down to a more affordable range. I did notice that there was not as much of a mark up on some of the wines as I had thought.

Dumb question but does the package cover Patron? I'm getting the ultimate package this time.

Yes, as long as the cocktail is $12 or under, it's covered. No difference in alcoholic drinks between Premium and Ultimate.

Loved the premium package it covered many top shelf scotch's, was able to order Johnny Walker Platinum which is a 18 year old scotch which sold for 11 and was included in package, Johnny Walker Blue is 21 year old and cost 24 so it was 12 with package, so I just stuck with the 18 year old

What drinks are over $12?

Someone posted earlier that Johnny Walker Blue was $24. There are probably other drinks over $12, but I've not seen a list.

Edited by clarea

Loved the premium package it covered many top shelf scotch's, was able to order Johnny Walker Platinum which is a 18 year old scotch which sold for 11 and was included in package, Johnny Walker Blue is 21 year old and cost 24 so it was 12 with package, so I just stuck with the 18 year old

THANK YOU!! I have been searching for his answer..Hail to Johnny!!