2015 Stanley Cup Finals on Breakaway

spannersmom

We have been on twice during Stanley Cup Finals. No hockey feeds at all. You will get car racing and cricket and soccer. No hockey. My sympathies.

We are leaving June 7th. Does anyone know if you can watch the Finals on the Breakaway? Booked this cruise without thinking about hockey (shame on me). Husband will be soooo disappointed if he can't watch.

I was on the Breakaway June 8th-15th last year and thoroughly enjoyed watching the Kings beat the Rangers. I was able to catch a game in my room mid cruise. The night the Kings won the cup was the day we left Bermuda and I watched it up in Spice with all the Rangers fans. Great people and a great cruise! Enjoy!

Edited by sicness4x4

I'm the hockey fan - no husband - and the boyfriend isn't joining me on vacay as he'll be at home with the wife. :eek:! (But, yes, I will enjoy my cruise - games or no games) GO Blackhawks!

Edited by dcn8tve

We are leaving June 7th. Does anyone know if you can watch the Finals on the Breakaway? Booked this cruise without thinking about hockey (shame on me). Husband will be soooo disappointed if he can't watch.

They played the Ranger playoff games on the June sailing on the Gem last year in the atrium. Lots of fans on the ship. Just keep asking. So yes, if enough people ask, they will try to accommodate and get the satellite feed for the games. I have attached a picture of my father watching the game on the Gem last year. :)

10456271_10152070732790855_3914863756785184988_n.jpg.7709982695dfcde52fc928660238edaf.jpg

NOOOOO! This means the Blackhawks have to wrap it up in 4 or 5: 4 =before I leave for Barcelona, 5=I will find somewhere to watch in BCN, 2am &'all! :-) Let's Go Hawks!

I'll be on the Getaway from June 13th - 20th, so hoping for a Hawks sweep as well. Really hoping they show the games. Maybe since it's out of Miami they'll show it for Tampa Bay fans' sake? Wait, they have hockey in Florida?

You may have to arm-wrestle me for the big-screen remote control -- I need to watch the Cavaliers in the NBA finals.

None of the playoff nights overlap, so you can both watch your Cavs and cheer on Tampa Bay on to the Cup (no self-respecting Clevelander would root for a Chicago team of course :) !

Go Bolts!

None of the playoff nights overlap, so you can both watch your Cavs and cheer on Tampa Bay on to the Cup (no self-respecting Clevelander would root for a Chicago team of course :) !

Go Bolts!

This is good news indeed. Go Cavs and Bolts! ( I truly did live in Tampa in my younger days)

NBC is the NATIONAL broadcast TV network for the NHL, along with their associated NBC Sports Network, and will broadcast the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Finals. Listed below is the TV schedule. We've not yet sailed NCL (will be in September) so have no clue regarding their TV channel availability, but would think they'd carry a national NBC station, which would suggest being able to watch the games broadcast on NBC. The NBC Sports Network channels are a different story from my experience on other cruises.

STANLEY CUP FINAL

No. 2 Tampa Bay vs. No. 3 Chicago

Game 1: Wednesday, June 3, at Tampa, 8, NBC

Game 2: Saturday, June 6, at Tampa, 7:15, NBC

Game 3: Monday, June 8, at Chicago, 8, NBC Sports Network

Game 4: Wednesday, June 10, at Chicago, 8, NBC Sports Network

x-Game 5: Saturday, June 13, at Tampa, 8, NBC

x-Game 6: Monday, June 15, at Chicago, 8, NBC

x-Game 7: Wednesday, June 17, at Tampa, 8, NBC