Hers why Room Service menus are changing

So how does this differ from ordering every item from the MDR menu. I did it in the past. Especially the dessert menu. Boy was I stuffed.
What comes to mind is gluttony, excess, waste and ignorance.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

AND he is smoking on his balcony too! :eek:

he now has incurred the wrath of every righteous cruise cheerleader in existence .... the only thing that could make it worse is if there were some Rum Runner flasks with his smuggled on liquor showing in the vid.

People on here would be calling for his head on a (room service) platter !

Should the head be kept in the cabin for the attendent to deal with or placed in the passageway for room service to pick up?

They did not waste a thing it appeared. They also stacked up all of the EMPTY dishes outside their stateroom very neatly.

Just because he had a party in his cabin does not make it wrong to offer them snacks.

(Carnival Sunshine was the ship.)

The wise crack about it being Carnival is just stupid. This could be done on any ship. Oh wait a minute does not RCCL charge for Room Service now? If I am wrong there sorry.

Edited by deborahjo

To each their own.

They had plenty of people eating it all.

They did not waste it.

Harmless.

The reason there are charges being attached to room service now is because the cruiselines are money hungry and greedy.

No other excuses for it.

Keep offering less or add charges.

They are going to do as they please unless people quit cruising and they see their profits dropping or people raise a huge stink ie-NCL's attempt to disallow food in cabins unless paid for $7.95 rm serv chg.

RCI passengers can thank NCL for their new rm see chg.

AND he is smoking on his balcony too! :eek:

he now has incurred the wrath of every righteous cruise cheerleader in existence .... the only thing that could make it worse is if there were some Rum Runner flasks with his smuggled on liquor showing in the vid.

People on here would be calling for his head on a (room service) platter !

Interesting that you label the people judging their actions rightous cruise cheerleaders. Can you explain how your labeling is different from theirs?

Other than that, I also don't see this as a problem. Worked out to be a nice little party with people around him- not so bad. People eat tons of food on a ship regardless- why doing it in your own cabin is being a jerk is confusing to me.

And if they ate all of it, how is that even close to the same as getting food at JR and throwing it away? The food would not be wasted.

Way beyond what I woud be capable of eating. But to each their own.

They did not waste a thing it appeared. They also stacked up all of the EMPTY dishes outside their stateroom very neatly.

Just because he had a party in his cabin does not make it wrong to offer them snacks.

(Carnival Sunshine was the ship.)

The wise crack about it being Carnival is just stupid. This could be done on any ship. Oh wait a minute does not RCCL charge for Room Service now? If I am wrong there sorry.

I think it's NCL that is now charging for room service, and Carnival are now charging for new hot items on the menu

I think it's NCL that is now charging for room service, and Carnival are now charging for new hot items on the menu

And RCI is charging for certain items on the room service menue on Quantum and maybe other ships, too..

Why? Because they are having fun?:confused:

Exactly- this has nothing to do with the specific cruise line.

Heck, we've had a "prank" order done for us- had a delivery of the entire breakfast menu delivered to us. Apparently, someone hung a menu with all the items check on our door. *That* was a waste.

This is people eating and having fun with their neighbors.