Just got back from the Miracle

maritaysa

I'm reading some safety concerns about some of the ports -- ie., Mazatlan, PV, etc. Did you have any concerns?

Yes, especially because we had our 2 young girls with us. If we did an excursion in either port, it definitely would have been booked through Carnival.

• 2 weeks later...

My mom is taking me on my first cruise, it's going to be on the Miracle at the end of September. It is an 8 day cruise. I'm needing to rent a mobility scooter but I don't know who to use and how much it will cost. Anyone that has info on this it would be greatly appreciated. If this is the wrong place to put this I'm sorry, if an admin can move it that would be awesome.

Thank you in advance for any help!!

My mom is taking me on my first cruise, it's going to be on the Miracle at the end of September. It is an 8 day cruise. I'm needing to rent a mobility scooter but I don't know who to use and how much it will cost. Anyone that has info on this it would be greatly appreciated. If this is the wrong place to put this I'm sorry, if an admin can move it that would be awesome.

Check out the Disabled Cruise Travel Board under the Special Interest Cruising title.

• 8 months later...

I'm booked for a July 8th cruise to the mexican riviera and I'm curious about how the weather was both at sea and in the ports. We never cruise in the summer so hoping it's not overly hot and humid so we can enjoy the outdoors. we're from colorado so 85 with high humidity is scorching hot for us. lol

I'm booked for a July 8th cruise to the mexican riviera and I'm curious about how the weather was both at sea and in the ports. We never cruise in the summer so hoping it's not overly hot and humid so we can enjoy the outdoors. we're from colorado so 85 with high humidity is scorching hot for us. lol

The best time for you then would be in March, when the temp is about 80 and the humidity is low. Really a perfect time to go. Only downside is if you go into the ocean it is not warm like in Sept ( hurricane season ) .

Special needs at sea is one of the approved company's that Carnival allows. Here is there web site. http://www.specialneedsatsea.com/ Phone Call toll free 1.800.513.4515 I am a travel agent and use them often for my clients.

Edited by pawags45