Bogus Splendor review on Member Review page

GaNavy

Thank you everyone. We're returning the review to the author for verification of ship/sail date/itinerary.

Could you also check the review that is titled "AVOID THIS CRUISE SHIP AT ALL COSTS!!!!". It is the other review that is mentioned in this thread. The reviewer said she sailed on the Splendor sailing out if Miami. The Splendor sails out of NY.

Could you also check the review that is titled "AVOID THIS CRUISE SHIP AT ALL COSTS!!!!". It is the other review that is mentioned in this thread. The reviewer said she sailed on the Splendor sailing out if Miami. The Splendor sails out of NY.

Splendor may be sailing from NYC NOW, but she was sailing from Miami until May 9, when she sailed to Norfolk and did a couple of cruises from there, then moved on to NYC. EM

So why start a thread to attack them? Just ignore it and move. People seem incapable of self censorship.

If you let people get away with telling lies, then you grow to accept the lie. We see a lot of that in politics today and this bogus review is no different. I congratulate the OP for pointing out this untrue review.

Out of curiosity, I read the review and I'm still laughing about his last line.

Cabin was the best part of the ship. The room attendant got more than he bargained for. My wife and I were making babies he ignored the sign on the door and walked onto my balcony and seen every part of me.

LOL! Let's just hope with the gene pool being what it is, that no baby was made.

My favorite was the one of the Imagination where they were mad it didn't have an underwater front facing gym "like in the pictures" or the waterworks with 300 gallon bucket.

The one my wife and I still laugh about is the review / comment that the little pats of butter were too hard to spread.

Some people must really live high on the hog in their day to day lives.