The Voyage for those who love Good Service!

BBMacLaird

Good video. This one was filmed on our Quest cruise in February by the same production company that did "The View From the Bridge" video that Host Andy posted a link to. They did a nice job.

That one would not open on my iPad...strange.

Nancy, I think it's Safari on iPad that's the issue. I downloaded the Mercury Browser for iPad app and don't have this and other problems. I find it a much more user friendly browser. I don't like Safari since they updated it.

Phil

Good video. This one was filmed on our Quest cruise in February by the same production company that did "The View From the Bridge" video that Host Andy posted a link to. They did a nice job.

Nancy, I think it's Safari on iPad that's the issue. I downloaded the Mercury Browser for iPad app and don't have this and other problems. I find it a much more user friendly browser. I don't like Safari since they updated it.

Phil

Phil,

If the video was filmed while you were on board why weren't you in it? LOL:)

It's a very nice video. We were only talking last night about booking our next Azamara cruise. Now just can't wait to be on Quest or Journey again.

Phil,

If the video was filmed while you were on board why weren't you in it? LOL:)

It's a very nice video. We were only talking last night about booking our next Azamara cruise. Now just can't wait to be on Quest or Journey again.

Hazel, they did interview me in Looking Glass, but I don't think it will be in any of the videos. Well hopefully:o The film team were a very nice bunch.

Phil

Phil

Thanks, Phil. I'll look into it. I don't do a lot on my iPad but I will look into it. I've never done any updates though, unless Safari did it automatically. I still like my PC best.