Traditional Dining Question - Liberty

We are scheduled for the early seating. It is my understanding that the three floors of the MDR are used for different dining options. As a Traditional diner what floor (name?) can I expect to be seated on. I plan on sending an email prior to the trip asking for a private table (family of 5). I'm figuring a window table. Do I have more options than I think I have? Is there a good place to sit I am not thinking of?

We are scheduled for the early seating. It is my understanding that the three floors of the MDR are used for different dining options. As a Traditional diner what floor (name?) can I expect to be seated on. I plan on sending an email prior to the trip asking for a private table (family of 5). I'm figuring a window table. Do I have more options than I think I have? Is there a good place to sit I am not thinking of?

Tradititional dining is usually on decks 3 and 4.

We were a party of 5 traditional on deck 4 Liberty. Sent an email two weeks prior and they responded within a couple of days with my table number and a map of where the table was.

Where were you? Any pros or cons? I do think I would like deck 4 over 3. YOu can see the world a little more. How are the tables at the railing?

We were a party of 5 traditional on deck 4 Liberty. Sent an email two weeks prior and they responded within a couple of days with my table number and a map of where the table was.

Can you share the contact information and what to include on my request? Sailing on Liberty 9/24 and would love a table for 2.

Thanks

Where were you? Any pros or cons? I do think I would like deck 4 over 3. YOu can see the world a little more. How are the tables at the railing?

We were just on Liberty, Deck 3 6pm, we were in the middle of the room. Nice and open, did not miss the window view at all. Great table guests and wonderful staff. :)

We were by a window, which I requested. #498 I have been in the middle and by the window and I prefer the window.

We were lucky because we had a table for four for our family in the back left corner (as you walk in) on Deck 3, right by a window. It was #286. I say "lucky" because I didn't request it - actually, didn't know you could! It was much quieter back there than in the middle of the dining room and it was fun to look out the window. We really enjoyed it.

We also like our wait staff.

Happy sailing!

Judy